• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW That Nigga Dre crawling back to OnA after Cumtown became gay

Forum Clout
TykablesLittleBuildersLarryTom-745224_720x.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
The forum is too gay now. Some chink faked a suicide attempt. He wasn't banned or nothing like that. People were defending him. Everyday he starts a thread about being sad. The faggots will rush to try to cheer the little chink up.
I think the worst thing is that the nigger running the site keeps making weekly threats to shut it down just because some of the user doesn't share the same opinions with him

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I never watched Colombo so when I called you Colombo I wasn't expecting you to take it as endearment.

I meant to mock your useless sleuthing.

Previous usernames mean nothing, the posts made under each name fall under the same profile. So you honestly didn't discover anything.

I forgot in Big Daddy when they were watching Colombo and they guy pointed out how Colombo is really smart, even though he acts like an idiot.

You're the opposite.

Hope that clears up confusion.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I never watched Colombo so when I called you Colombo I wasn't expecting you to take it as endearment.

I meant to mock your useless sleuthing.

Previous usernames mean nothing, the posts made under each name fall under the same profile. So you honestly didn't discover anything.

I forgot in Big Daddy when they were watching Colombo and they guy pointed out how Colombo is really smart, even though he acts like an idiot.

You're the opposite.

Hope that clears up confusion.
Artie what's going on big guy

Harry Powell

Hooligan’s hasn’t had meatloaf for more than a yr
Forum Clout
The forum is too gay now. Some chink faked a suicide attempt. He wasn't banned or nothing like that. People were defending him. Everyday he starts a thread about being sad. The faggots will rush to try to cheer the little chink up.

Wait what? That happened here?