WWAW that guy who did the funny voices in that comedy duo, beating his girlfriend and trolling for jailbait?

I turned myself into a nonce Morty.

1674133485421.png

G

Again: if someone looks like a pedophile, they ARE a pedophile 100% of the time.
I'm starting to lose sympathy for people that look and dress like a Null. It's not that hard to shave and groom yourself, wear clothes that fit, not be morbidly obese, etc. The vast majority of straight men do this naturally as they will receive zero female attention otherwise. The men that don't are either asexual or pedophiles (usually the latter).

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
The first two seasons of Rick & Morty were good, before it got up its own ass. There was a scene when Rick is facing death in a void, so he does the only thing he can do: pray. Then he accepts death, but then a miracle saves him. As soon as he 's safe, he denounces God and is all yay science. Good bit tobeyoncewiddya
Season 2 was not good because by bringing back characters they made the world smaller. The show should have never had serialized storytelling.

EraGodless

G

The other creator of that fag cartoon was one of those guys with like 10K tweets about baby rape and pedo jokes. And once did a skit where he played a baby rapist and raped a lifesized doll of a baby over and over "as a joke". And he was not fired. So this guy even if he does jail time will probably keep his job and his moronic cartoon.
The high number of pedophiles and the acceptance of pedophiles in entertainment is a fiction created by paranoid parents, child.