WWAW that guy who did the funny voices in that comedy duo, beating his girlfriend and trolling for jailbait?

LAZERBEAMZ

It's bizarro Anthony. We just need to find out what he thinks about blacks and vibrating eggs.

FmiZON6XoAABamN.jpg

13!

G

It's bizarro Anthony. We just need to find out what he thinks about blacks and vibrating eggs.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/rick-and-morty-creator-justin-roilands-leaked-dms-to-16-year-old[/URL]
FmiZON6XoAABamN.jpg

13!
[MEDIA=reddit]Fauxmoi/comments/10ehae8[/MEDIA]
Holy shit, he’s not joking. I don’t know anything about this guy or that show but this is really gross.

For a moment I thought he was going for the “ I thought she was 25 but it turned out she was 17 so I immediately lost interest“ type of thing but, no, he’s actually attracted to 14 year old girls as long as they look old enough.

And then the way he says that he waits until they are 18 sounds like he has experience doing so, which tells me he didn’t wait, by the way. I mean he’s not even hiding the fact that he finds young teens sexy. What a pig.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Rick and Morty is a faggot cartoon for adult child stoners to tune out and eat cereal to while collecting Government checks. Reading these DM’s is the cringiest shit i’ve ever seen. He is very obviously a mentally stunted fool or a level 1000 grooming mastermind. He talks like I did when I was 14. And he’s fucking 40. That last text about going into sex slavery is seriously eerie. Any pathetic male like me has done some shit like that where you joke about something you want to happen…”but it’s just a joke, haha. Unless….nah, just kidding around haha.” and, i can’t stress this enough, ending it with that fake cutesy “YOU STUPID FAGGOT” aggression makes me want to puke. You are 40 talking to a literal child.

With that out of the way Justin Roiland is a faggot who possibly (from what i’ve heard) rapes, kills, and eats the bodies of white babies.

A bigger question is why any adult male would be sending anyone DMs on Twitter in the first place. Twitter is always pure toxic faggotry, and its habitual users inevitably come to no good end. If this pedo retard had just refrained from tweeting in the first place, no one would even know about his pedo leanings. Now he'll be tagged as a kid fucker for the rest of his life, all because he just had to tweet.

No wonder he’s fucking kids, you’re not gonna get a 35 year old saying shit like that
Tweeting it makes it even worse. Not only did he leave verifiable proof that he did it in the first place, he also had to make a conscious effort to type that shit out and hit "send". I just do not understand the compulsion to mindlessly tweet your every stupid thought like that. There's something about Twitter that infects the brain and diminishes cognitive abilities.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
The first two seasons of Rick & Morty were good, before it got up its own ass. There was a scene when Rick is facing death in a void, so he does the only thing he can do: pray. Then he accepts death, but then a miracle saves him. As soon as he 's safe, he denounces God and is all yay science. Good bit tobeyoncewiddya

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The first two seasons of Rick & Morty were good, before it got up its own ass. There was a scene when Rick is facing death in a void, so he does the only thing he can do: pray. Then he accepts death, but then a miracle saves him. As soon as he 's safe, he denounces God and is all yay science. Good bit tobeyoncewiddya
I think I tapped out on pickle Rick and never looked back. I don't remember any bits other than some dumb mascot character getting killed and the television episodes.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
I dunno, sounds like she was the “right”14.
E668290C-401D-4B88-A9AD-0E9D8953C1C1.jpeg

Holy shit, he’s not joking. I don’t know anything about this guy or that show but this is really gross.

For a moment I thought he was going for the “ I thought she was 25 but it turned out she was 17 so I immediately lost interest“ type of thing but, no, he’s actually attracted to 14 year old girls as long as they look old enough.

And then the way he says that he waits until they are 18 sounds like he has experience doing so, which tells me he didn’t wait, by the way. I mean he’s not even hiding the fact that he finds young teens sexy. What a pig.