WWAW tattoos?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Pretty much everyone here has said my thoughts on them. The only thing I can add is it shows how easily people are pushed into “fashion”. Tattoos used to be bad ass because you had to have a good reason to have one. People wouldn’t hire you if they saw them, unless you were a veteran or something. So it was “bad ass” for a very long time. It’s now become hip because it was effectively counter culture for so long. What do these retards think is going to happen when over half the population has tattoos? They’ll become gay and just another dead fashion like every decade. Except this one is near permanent. Pure retardation.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
As long as they aren't tribals from the 90s, i'm a fan of tattoos. My grandfather had a few, all my uncles had some. they were white trash of brit-irish stock if that explains anything. I wish I took as much interest in them when they were alive, tho fr.

G

Occasionally there's a news story of some grandma in her 80s getting a tattoo and going skydiving. That's ok.

1653283568299.jpeg

G

My thinking is if a chick has a tattoo between her tits and upper thigh it means she's had unprotected sex with more than 50 guys