WWAW tattoos?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I don't have anything against them, nor do I judge people who get them (unless they go full Travis Barker and decide to look like a school shooter's sketch pad).

The only reason I suppose that I have never gotten a tattoo is because I simply can't think of anything that I am passionate enough about to emblazon it onto my skin. I have a lot of different interests and hobbies, but none of them inspire enough passion in me to permanently adorn my skin with it. If I had children, perhaps then I would commemorate them with a tat of some sort.

Howsabout you? Where you at with da tatts? Love em? Hate em? Got em? Let's go to da phones.

medium wyzzz

I don't have anything against them, nor do I judge people who get them (unless they go full Travis Barker and decide to look like a school shooter's sketch pad).

The only reason I suppose that I have never gotten a tattoo is because I simply can't think of anything that I am passionate enough about to emblazon it onto my skin. I have a lot of different interests and hobbies, but none of them inspire enough passion in me to permanently adorn my skin with it. If I had children, perhaps then I would commemorate them with a tat of some sort.

Howsabout you? Where you at with da tatts? Love em? Hate em? Got em? Let's go to da phones.
I'm thinking of getting a patriotic one.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor

Same, plus what I like today I may not like tomorrow

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
If I did get one. It would be sentimental. Like, my kid or kids name on my chest.

My father wasn't a fan of tattoos. He probably thought they were faggy. What he actually said to me was: "Incase you ever did a crime. It was one way to identify you".

The thought was there.

Got a fair few tattoos. None of them are sentimental or meaningful. No bands, lyrics, sports teams, partners, kids names, nothing. You can only regret your tattoos if you think they're a good idea in the first place. Your feelings towards things change, also the world outside changes (How many emo kids got a Lost Prophets tattoo) indifference is enduring.