• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW steroids?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Get your hands on some and prepare to leave humanity behind.

rich-piana-cause-of-death.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
You can maintain just from being active and lifting weights, funster. There's been studies that even specific workouts boost test. Specifically nothing raises it higher than deadlifting, as far as I know.
That's all I'm doing now: the Wendler 5/3/1, so DLs, squats, bench and military presses. Plus supplemental lifting and a faggy fitness class for my cardio five times a week.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
the "old guy on a cycle" is one of my favorite gym tropes:
- his permanent skin tone of "red" is almost Atrocitus level
-his power walk to the smith machine (because that's all he can use) is Jim Fix-esque
-he's also a perma-gymcel

if you're in your 20-30's are in some sort of "body game", then get on the gear
if you're a fucking 46 year old then, brah, why?

If you're doing TRT- then it's perfectly understandable
However, I you're looking to go full Piana then wtf you doing with your life?

and that's coming from me

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Anyone take them? Trying to wrap my head around all the different types, length of cycle, side effects, etc. Any brothermen have good experiences?
I’m blasting away as we speak brotherman! A beginner cycle of 250mg test for 12 or so weeks will do wonders for you...maybe throw a little Anavar or Winstrol on top to make sure you don’t become a fat faggot with bitch tits.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
sorry it’s not a peptide or a sarm like all the 15 year olds you jerk off too on tic tok are taking. My bad. For real. I’m embarrassed.
don't do this

nobody uses winstrol anymore.....If you're doing a beginner cycle you imho maybe want to top out at maybe 500mgs of AAS a week.......why waste any of that alloted space to a relic like winstrol

Who the fuck even makes that anymore.....and if you did find a UG lab that did would you trust them

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
don't do this

nobody uses winstrol anymore.....If you're doing a beginner cycle you imho maybe want to top out at maybe 500mgs of AAS a week.......why waste any of that alloted space to a relic like winstrol

Who the fuck even makes that anymore.....and if you did find a UG lab that did would you trust them
danmullenhole.png