• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW steroids?

G

That’s some cookie cutter shit, yo

71750421-FEBB-4E0C-B30A-166E2013FD00.png

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Im far too paranoid about strokes, heart attacks, general side effects to fuck around with that shit anymore. I have good experiences, but that was over a decade ago now. Replacement therapy in your 40s-50s is another ball game I cant speak to. Do your research about what comes after the cycle and have all your medicines ready to go. Dont get caught with your pants down. Thats when you lose your hair, grow bitch tits, and feel like a torpid sloth for months until your testosterone naturally recovers, if it ever does.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
How old are you? I have friends doing doctor supervised TRT, for the most part it has been positive for them.

The outcome for the dudes I knew that were legitimately juicing hasn’t been great. Health problems, hair loss, emotional issues, and on TRT due to total loss of endogenous production

G

Im far too paranoid about strokes, heart attacks, general side effects to fuck around with that shit anymore. I have good experiences, but that was over a decade ago now. Replacement therapy in your 40s-50s is another ball game I cant speak to. Do your research about what comes after the cycle and have all your medicines ready to go. Dont get caught with your pants down. Thats when you lose your hair, grow bitch tits, and feel like a torpid sloth for months until your testosterone naturally recovers, if it ever does.
Ha, pickle Rick. Btw his name isn’t Rick, sltaker. Also, you’re going to to prison.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
How old are you? I have friends doing doctor supervised TRT, for the most part it has been positive for them.

The outcome for the dudes I knew that were legitimately juicing hasn’t been great. Health problems, hair loss, emotional issues, and on TRT due to total loss of endogenous production
I'm 46. Still in the normal range for test. Tried to get my doc to give me some but he wouldn't /didn't. Might tell him what I'm thinking and see if he puts me on something safe instead of me scoring gear in the locker room, third stall from the left.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
If you let your testosterone drain out of your body unchecked, you start talking liking boomia by 50
You can maintain just from being active and lifting weights, funster. There's been studies that even specific workouts boost test. Specifically nothing raises it higher than deadlifting, as far as I know.