• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Starship Launch?

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Full stack hitting maxq without coming apart is a huge success, and they hot staged it. Plus the FTS worked perfectly. Pad seems ok, no rock tornado. Booster flipped but doesn't look like it managed to relight. There's no way to look at this other than a massive success that didn't quite meet all their goals.

Tl;dr: pat is an obese moron

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
lol

1700328593989.png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Full stack hitting maxq without coming apart is a huge success, and they hot staged it. Plus the FTS worked perfectly. Pad seems ok, no rock tornado. Booster flipped but doesn't look like it managed to relight. There's no way to look at this other than a massive success that didn't quite meet all their goals.

Tl;dr: pat is an obese moron
enjoy prison

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Elon needs to be removed from being in charge of my favorite toy! It’s my whole world and he can’t control it! Talk about having NOTHING in life to be this upset over the person that owns a social media website you’re severely addicted to using.
View attachment 165924
He really wrote “hostile take over of Twitter.”

What a sad, miserable, lonely loser.