WWAW Smoking a joint

Been going back to the flower and joints lately. After I smoke I like my house smelling like a skunks asshole in the best possible way. Don't get that with the pens and dabs.

G

Weed is for niggers. Go to bed sober and wake up early, like a White Man. If you're stressed then have a couple of belts of scotch or bourbon and then hit the hay.
wish somebody gave me this advice when I was 19.

"weed is the worst drug. it gives you the illusion you're unlocking the secrets of the universe when in reality you're watching cartoons and forget to shave. do heroin instead: it will either kill you, or make you stop using and become a productive member of society" john mcaffee

weed is good for sex and movies. other than that, it makes you retarded, anti-social, and content getting the bare minimum done when you wake up and take a bong rip to the face. ime.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Day I get out, Im buying a joint at a dispensary. One hit should be enough to rock me. Never enjoyed smoking in college, but I usually did it wrong by doing it when already drunk. So Im gonna give it another chance
It's pretty nice. I suggest smoking in a bathtub. Filled with water or not. You can keep your shit in the soap dish area and such.

G

Weed is destroying me, it's my one nigger trait.

Long term abuse: you will have a lot of balance/reflex issues which Im currently suffering from and a lot of vertigo. Your memory and focus WILL be shot. It really is anti-masculine because discipline, action etc are all harder when you're a daily stoner. Im thinking it's why its so accessible.

G

1936? Whoever made this video was on a diet of liver and cigarettes. Nobody from 1936 was right about anything.
It was so easy to sell snake oil back then...just call it "an Elixir" and put the concoction in a fancy dark bottle.

G

It's pretty nice. I suggest smoking in a bathtub. Filled with water or not. You can keep your shit in the soap dish area and such.

1697E6DA-8199-4FC2-ABE6-3711B7919FF5.gif

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Weed is destroying me, it's my one nigger trait.

Long term abuse: you will have a lot of balance/reflex issues which Im currently suffering from and a lot of vertigo. Your memory and focus WILL be shot. It really is anti-masculine because discipline, action etc are all harder when you're a daily stoner. Im thinking it's why its so accessible.
Do you get the vertigo or upset stomach in the morning too sometimes after a good sesh, so you almost have to throw up?

Yeah me neither.