WWAW seeing weird shit?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I know this thread was made before. This ones more specific, not moments you FEEL which can’t be explained but ones that you see…

One night maybe a year or two ago i was sitting on my porch. A guy comes into my neighborhood and parks next to the neighbors. It’s like 3-4am, unusual but it happens. And the guy gets out and he’s not unusual. He’s a fucking schlub. Short guy, fat, average looking not ugly, not bald but about the age where he should be. A Hawaii shirt and khaki type nigger. He walks up to this womans door and says her name twice. He never knocks and maybe he opened the screen to the front door but I can’t remember. Then after just standing around this nigger just tries to open the porch door. Its fails and he stands around in the corner more, taking peeks through the porch door and shit, either to look through the glass or figure out how to get in. After failing he just leaves and sees me on his way out. I’m pretty sure he said hi to me but this i cant remember either.

The thing is I’ve never seen that guy then nor since. This woman had boyfriends and he was never one of them. He also didn’t …look like a stlaker or someone who would break in and try to murder this bitch. He looked like the drunk uncle guy.

G

Somewhere on the internet, that guy's writing on a "weird shit that happened to me" thread on some forum about the time he went to check up on his sick sister in the middle of the night because she didn't answer his texts and he was worried about her, and some creep was sitting on his porch watching him.