WWAW Rich Retards Spending $1k/week on food?

G

We did this for a week when the wife and I both took vacation but couldn’t really go anywhere but I can’t imagine doing it every week. Probably she doesn’t really do it either but was just trying to flex for the article.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
We did this for a week when the wife and I both took vacation but couldn’t really go anywhere but I can’t imagine doing it every week. Probably she doesn’t really do it either but was just trying to flex for the article.
Multiple people I work with do not eat at home. Barren refrigerators. When they host people at their house they use catering. The young people I work with as well do takeout every single day no matter what. Not expensive fine dining but literally like a $30 sandwich and salad or $40 plate of sushi with a bottled drink like some fancy carbonated water or beer. They get something like that for lunch and dinner every day. And for breakfast they purchase coffee and a bagel from some shop.

They literally cannot make their own coffee. This is why Starbucks is trillion dollar company.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Absolutely idiotic, low impulse, typically single yet high-income professional woman.

For a quarter of that, she can have a professional gourmet chef meal-prep for her better quality food.
Think she wants her student loans forgiveness because they're crushing her?