wwaw railing oxys

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
oxy's were huge here up until maybe 2015 when they came up with the gel format and people could no longer do rails.
My mom still lives in pain but stopped taking her prescription meds because of the stigma and bullshit around it. Real fucking shame, I hear they've been cracking down on pill mills for the last couple years. Sounds good, but there are so many people in chronic pain that really need them and niggers like this guy fuck it up for them. We still have nothing that treats pain so well as opiates.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
This bit only works when you’re sending the video and pictures to Rick. That’s probably my favorite bit of all time. This? Well it’s just kind of sad. If you’re gonna make retarded decisions, at least make them funny.

I absolutely loved that bit. The incredible absurdity of the situation was fawkin’ rib busting.

I appreciate the post though. When I was a junkie sometimes I liked to just show off my shit. Not sure why this guy fucks with pills though and doesn’t just get on the horse. It’s all fent now anyway.

My mom still lives in pain but stopped taking her prescription meds because of the stigma and bullshit around it. Real fucking shame, I hear they've been cracking down on pill mills for the last couple years. Sounds good, but there are so many people in chronic pain that really need them and niggers like this guy fuck it up for them. We still have nothing that treats pain so well as opiates.
And now, because real pills are increasingly tough to obtain, the country is flooded with counterfeit fentanyl-laden fakes, pressed in some shitty ghetto basement by low-life imbeciles. And now all of a sudden isotonitazene is in the mix too. You have to be insane to buy pills off the street nowadays, total Russian roulette.

CuckQueen

And now, because real pills are increasingly tough to obtain, the country is flooded with counterfeit fentanyl-laden fakes, pressed in some shitty ghetto basement by low-life imbeciles. And now all of a sudden isotonitazene is in the mix too. You have to be insane to buy pills off the street nowadays, total Russian roulette.
The people I trust most to manufacture my pharmaceuticals are niggers.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
It really has made it an easy choice to stay clean. Everything is fent now. When I quit doing heroin it was just coming into the scene in a real way and the high sucked dick. No legs and lacking the true euphoria of the best H.

It really has made it an easy choice to stay clean. Everything is fent now. When I quit doing heroin it was just coming into the scene in a real way and the high sucked dick. No legs and lacking the true euphoria of the best H.
I read an article about old-school hardcore ghetto heroin addicts in Baltimore and Newark who are absolutely dying for real heroin. It just doesn't exist anymore, at least not on the street. And now it's become more difficult to even obtain real fentanyl, as now this isotonitazene shit is everywhere. And it's only a matter of time until that's replaced with something else.

CuckQueen

I read an article about old-school hardcore ghetto heroin addicts in Baltimore and Newark who are absolutely dying for real heroin. It just doesn't exist anymore, at least not on the street. And now it's become more difficult to even obtain real fentanyl, as now this isotonitazene shit is everywhere. And it's only a matter of time until that's replaced with something else.
Is growing opium poppies that hard? I see a lot of vacant lots in the ghetto, and the Afghans are able to do it.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I absolutely loved that bit. The incredible absurdity of the situation was fawkin’ rib busting.

I appreciate the post though. When I was a junkie sometimes I liked to just show off my shit. Not sure why this guy fucks with pills though and doesn’t just get on the horse. It’s all fent now anyway.
I don’t know too much about hard drugs (I smoked da weed and did some coke back in the day….sniff) I’m more of a drinker myself. All I hear is just crazy shit with fentanyl now. You can’t do any drug safely, even if you’ve got a good dealer. Shits crazy at this point. Even hardcore coke heads are cleaning up because of it.

Is growing opium poppies that hard? I see a lot of vacant lots in the ghetto, and the Afghans are able to do it.
No, it's actually pretty easy, but you need a shitload of them to actually make heroin. You can use the dried stems, pods and seeds to make a brew that'll get you all fucked up, but to manufacture dope on any kind of profitable scale you need massive quantities and lots of manpower.

They make fentanyl in Mexico now, which makes it easier to import, plus it's highly potent, so you don't need to smuggle as much of it. I don't have the exact numbers handy but a kilo of fentanyl is like ten kilos of heroin, it's practically tailor-made for the black market.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
oxy's were huge here up until maybe 2015 when they came up with the gel format and people could no longer do rails.
Nah you can still snort a few brands like sandoz, mundipharma...

559570754EDF4D92B81783385B407A84.jpg

im laid up in the half way house snorting these blues🤣 View attachment 36275
Keep away from the m30s, you get a hotspot in one and you're dead.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
You already posted that picture, stupid.
But you’re definitely cooler in my eyes now, sweet drugs
Yes so? Im confirming that they can infact be railed with evidence. Bozo. If you have a problemo with me then pick any online game and ill beat you on it, capiche?

Also ill keep posting drug photos until i get the recognition I wholly deserve, I am a drug taking, whore fucking, small business owner maverick and I want respect!

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
They should just shoot up some kratom... if they could handle it..

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
God I miss being in korea, blister packs of oxy without that gel time released shit the US mixed in.
Six months of pure opiod induced bliss, cannot go back to that again.