wwaw railing oxys

FezFuckedBabyLove

suboxone in the blunt my ninja
‎
‎
im laid up in the half way house snorting these blues🤣
Img762847.jpg

G

This is what wiggers at my high school would do that wanted to emulate rappers. Truly pathetic behavior
Fucking King of Prussia heroin is what we used to call it.

If this dude didn't make bad Life choices he wouldn't be in a halfway house. But then again if I didn't make bad Life choices I wouldn't be a felon either, so I guess I can't talk much shit.

LockedHDD__Pot

‎
‎
I have never met a person that does opiates that wouldn't backstab their own mother in the throes of withdrawal, so you'll have to excuse me for thinking they're not top shelf people.
I'm partial to smoking a little horse, never lied or stolen for it but I know I'm in the lower percentile. The shhhhiitheads annoy me for giving good drugs a bad name.

TBH I mostly blame prohibition since heroin is inherently cheap & should be affordable for everyone.

G

I'm partial to smoking a little horse, never lied or stolen for it but I know I'm in the lower percentile. The shhhhiitheads annoy me for giving good drugs a bad name.

TBH I mostly blame prohibition since heroin is inherently cheap & should be affordable for everyone.
They still give it to women in labor in England for childbirth. Like actually under the name heroin because Bayer still has the trademark on that name.

Last edited by a moderator:

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
‎
I used to get pills for my mother's broken back. She was in legitimate pain and the guy I bought them from wanted to do one. Since it wasn't one I was buying I thought it was fine. He crushed it. I did a bump. Nothing really to write home about. Nothing will fuck you so fast and so hard as chugging a pint of rotgut, or even just power smoking a few bowls of cannabis, and that's way cheaper. Coke anywhere outside of Latin America is total dogshit. You might as well snort gypsum, and you probably are. PCP is for niggers and meth is for white niggers. If at all possible grow/make your own. Easy enough to do with pot, shrooms, even acid. I make wine in old pickle jars.