WWAW puppy mills

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
i found 8 small dogs that were clearly abandoned at a state park today. they wouldn’t let me get close but i left out some food & water. an organization is coming out to trap them soon. i’m getting messages on facebook identifying the likely fat slob culprit behind it all and she’s done this before multiple times. it sounds like all legal options have already been exhausted in trying to limit her white trash ways. should i ask a reddit guy to create a textnow account?

Last edited:

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
She is indeed a scumbag and why can’t she have legal issues for doing that because I believe that’s illegal? Never buy a dog from the Amish by the way because they do this kind of shit all the time.
“backyard breeding” is legal/unregulated up to owning like 6 unfixed females i think & then you have to register as a breeder. this woman has been keeping hers right below the limit. animal dumping is illegal but there has to be concrete evidence which i doubt there is because the area is so rural. a lot of people in the community have been trying/failing to get this dumb bitch punished for a decade or more

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
What state park? What type of faggot dog can't figure out how to hunt and find water? You let a cat out and they're fine.. dogs are idiots.
in the texas hill country. they’re all puny ass miniature pinschers/chihuahuas. i was surprised they were even still alive/present when i came back 2 days later after seeing them for the first time. i think they were kept in cages their whole lives too.