WWAW PSVR2 or VR in general?

MonsterSteve

Age.
I always thought it was a gimmick like 3d tv's but I was bored and bought a PSVR2. I am fucking in shock at how much fun it is. Gran Turismo 7 is like being in a real car on a real track just sitting in your living room or game room. Resident Evil 8 you can play the full game from beginning to end instead of some stupid ass tech demo that most VR games are. It even has a cinema mode where you can play your normal non VR games or movies and it feels like you're sitting in a movie theater all alone (jacking off or sumptin tsss) playing on a 100" screen. It only goes up to 1080p in theater mode but it still looks great b/c of the oled/hdr lenses. Watching movies on it is even more impressive but then again you probably look silly sitting there with a retard helmet on while some negro is robbing you blind behind your back.

It's a bit pricey at $550 but the hardware is crazy good. headset with 2k by 2k each eye with oled and HDR, 120hz. 2 brand new unique controllers that have full haptics in them and typical playstation quality. None of that move controller dildo bullshit. Probably plays even better on a Vizio 4k TV especially if you have the soundbar.

Monk

Looks like there are a lot of used sets for decent prices on Ebay. Tempting. Have wanted to get into DCS and Flight Simulator for a while with some sort of head-tracking device or VR headset but didn't want to shell out $500 for a headset or a few hundred for a good head tracker.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
VR is fun for a few days then you realize how shallow it really is and it's shoved in a closet only to be taken out when you want to show someone how cool VR is. My condolences.
The roller coaster one is pretty fun but the novelty wears off quickly. I wouldn’t buy one myself.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
As others have said it's fun for a day or two, but then the gimmick gets old fast. The VR set's are way too expensive for me to ever pay for one.