WWAW pranks?

Monk

Cutting the legs of a plastic lawn chair so they break when the next unlucky person sits down in it is a great one. Wish I had the video from my Razr flip phone of the time we did it to this kid named Bob who we'd always fuck with. The image of the chair legs violently snapping and him getting dumped onto his back like someone just powerbombed him still makes me laugh my ass off whenever I think about it.

Last edited:
G

WWAW calling Crimestoppers on your landlord and saying he is sexually molesting the adult mo he grifts for his disability checks...all cuz he wouldn't let you smoke weed in your room and threatened to get you evicted on a whim cuz you only signed a month to month lease?

Yeah, sorry I don't do 'pranks'...
When my last landlord/property manager tried to fine me for smoking in my apartment I sent her a drunk email calling her a nigger whore (because she was a nigger and a woman, you see) and said I will do whatever the fuck I want and she can’t do anything about it. She was gone the next month for probably unrelated reasons but I like to think I helped.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Cutting the legs of a plastic lawn chair so they break when the next unlucky person sits down in it is a great one. Wish I had the video from my Razr flip phone of the time we did it to this kid named Bob who we'd always fuck with. The image of the chair legs violently snap and him getting dumped onto his back like someone just powerbombed him still makes me laugh my ass off whenever I think about it.
Years ago I had a roommate who made fun of some fat girls photo on Facebook by saying "I thought the Japanese killed all the whales?" well that upset her severely and since she lived nearby she came over the house to confront him. Well we were all smoking weed down in the basement when she came banging on the door looking for Shane. She finds us in the basement and was yelling as she got down there. She sat on this plastic green lawn chair that was right next to him and me as she was yelling at him. I remember as she sat I seen the right rear leg of the chair develop a hairline fracture and within seconds it broke and she was on the floor.

She was red and laughing while on the floor. Laughing from severe embarrassment because she definitely felt shame for being so fat she broke a chair that people were using regularly for months up until that point.

This cunt came over to bitch out my boy for calling her fat and ends up breaking a chair because she's as fat. It was one of the funniest moments of my life. I was in shock that I couldn't even properly laugh at the situation. I remember Shane laughing with a cigarette dangling from his mouth as she was humiliated on the floor.

Good times!