WWAW pranks?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I have one of those fake mixed nuts spring gags. I took out the springs and put in regular mixed nuts. I offer them in an obvious way and a buddy will roll his eyes while pointing the can at me and opening, spilling the real nuts. Then I act like he's the retard. A good laugh is had by all.
This is fucking hilarious.

G

WWAW calling Crimestoppers on your landlord and saying he is sexually molesting the adult mo he grifts for his disability checks...all cuz he wouldn't let you smoke weed in your room and threatened to get you evicted on a whim cuz you only signed a month to month lease?

Yeah, sorry I don't do 'pranks'...

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
WWAWT whoopie cushions?
MINY6N465ZGCZLYWRCHJQDY7N4.jpg

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Never worked like they advertised
You had to hide it under a cushion because nobody's so stupid to just sit on some rubber-band balloon. But if you put it under a cushion, the sound would be dampened too much to be heard when it needs to (i.e. when attempting to humiliate your rival in front of his (and your unrequited) love and her sorority sisters. But, sure, they hear his cutting remarks, the ones he slings at you like a trick shot artist with his poisoned daggers, clear as a bell. What hurts more? His spiteful barbs or their wicked laughter?).