• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Pizza?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Cici's is literally cheese melted into soggy cardboard. Papa Johns is almost the same but double the price. Pizza Hut is a guilty childhood favorite of mine (Bookit!) but it's essentially fried pizza and you're not gonna have a good time 12-24 hours later. Little Caesar's is essentially the same, but they're onto something with using muenster cheese. Dominoes isn't so bad but still very much "fast food" pizza.

All that being said, the best pizza you're gonna get is from some hole in the wall place where you nearly slip and fall from all the accumulated geese on the floor, and the owner cursing at you for being so fucking clumsy.

Punching out.
Cicis isnt exactly gourmet shit but it holds a special place in my heart. I'll still eat the shit out of some Cicis.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Pizza is generally ass here in SoCal, but we do have a small, wop-owned family chain called Zito’s and they make the best pie I’ve ever had outside of NYC. Significantly pricier than Dominoes, Papa John’s, but well worth it. I used to always go pepperoni/mushrooms, but now my go-to has been Pepperoni/jalapeños/pineapple. Don’t @ me, my dudes. That shit slaps.

Forum Clout
Pizza is generally ass here in SoCal, but we do have a small, wop-owned family chain called Zito’s and they make the best pie I’ve ever had outside of NYC. Significantly pricier than Dominoes, Papa John’s, but well worth it. I used to always go pepperoni/mushrooms, but now my go-to has been Pepperoni/jalapeños/pineapple. Don’t @ me, my dudes. That shit slaps.
That's crazy to me that multiple people have said the pizza in Cali sucks. Have you tried California Pizza Kitchen? I've at least heard of them so when I saw they were doing frozen pizzas now I said fuck it and tried one. Thing fawkin sucked.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
WWAW special orders?
1644988085937.png

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
That's crazy to me that multiple people have said the pizza in Cali sucks. Have you tried California Pizza Kitchen? I've at least heard of them so when I saw they were doing frozen pizzas now I said fuck it and tried one. Thing fawkin sucked.
CPK (as we call it here) fucking STINKS and is very overpriced. Just a place for vapid, middle-aged whores to brunch and eat frozen pizza served with fresh basil by a gay guy. You can definitely find a good pie here, but you gotta ask around. Zito’s in OC always delivers. We have the best Mexican and sushi in the country, but this is a pizza thread, so I don’t wanna open up that can of worms.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
CPK (as we call it here) fucking STINKS and is very overpriced. Just a place for vapid, middle-aged whores to brunch and eat frozen pizza served with fresh basil by a gay guy. You can definitely find a good pie here, but you gotta ask around. Zito’s in OC always delivers. We have the best Mexican and sushi in the country, but this is a pizza thread, so I don’t wanna open up that can of worms.
I tried that shit in Vegas (CPK) and agreed it’s awful as is most shit on the strip. I liked Grimaldi’s at Caesars but it’s hard to find a decent pie it seems.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
All in with the local pizza joints in the NE. In my city now in Poland there’s actually a decent pizza joint that I treat myself to every few months. It’s not NE pie but it’s good for Poland and the fawkin’ waitresses are hot

Monk

Forum Clout
The only reason I ever step foot in a mall these days is to get pizza from the Sbarro-style/by-the-slice pizza place that I've been going to for 25+ years. They have the best New York-style pizza, cheese sticks, and marinara sauce. I worked there illegally when I was 14 when malls were still popular. Now the mall is basically empty but they're still going strong. I'd probably cry like a faggot if I ever walked in and saw the place closed up.

Other than that place, a medium-sized Papa Murphy's take and bake fits on a Pizzaz pan and that's pretty solid. Godfathers is alright too and cheap.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Every local pizza place near me in NY is quite good. Tons of topping selections. Different sauces. Tons of side options and salads. Yet if you drive by literally any fast food pizza place they are doing twice the business. We have a place that does wood oven pizza and wings, homemade pasta and fresh salads, and sells beer and wine. They probably make in one day what Domino's makes in one hour. Fucking pathetic.

When I was in college one year I lived in a house with my friends right down the street from an amazing pizza place. We ate there all of the time. Our entire team would eat their once a month. The owner of the pizza businesses did not own the building though. So one day the building burned heavily, losing most of the roof, because of a fire. Everyone suspected that the pizza owner did it on purpose because he hated his lease arrangement. I would fucking kill to know his sauce recipe to this day.

Forum Clout
It's almost fascinating how unhealthy pizza is, almost like someone designed it to hurt people.

White bread
Oil
Tomato sauce (usually full of sugar)
Cheese
Some type of bad processed meat

It's delicious but got damn bee, not to be eaten very often.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I love pizza, especially left over pizza for breakfast or lunch. 10 mins in the oven, good to go.

I have been enjoying Chicken & bacon with a barbecue base. And, cheese stuffed crust recently.

Anyone who likes pineapple as a topping. I hope you die a agonising death.

G

I don’t buy frozen pizza because I’m not a nigger or Midwestern suburbanite but I did recently have one at a family members house that was pretty damn good. It’s some kind of detroit style that they sell at Costco. I think it’s called motor city pizza or something like that.