WWAW people with Tourette’s

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I've been watching/hate watching Sweet Anita long enough to be utterly and completely drained of all empathy, and simply sick and tired of Tourettes.
I believe all these hot broads who have it are pretending. Why come they never say anything racial? No N bombs, no asian slurs, nothing it's everything but those types of bad words

Edit: Anita has dropped 1 N bomb but how many years has she been streaming? I still don't buy it

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I believe all these hot broads who have it are pretending. Why come they never say anything racial? No N bombs, no asian slurs, nothing it's everything but those types of bad words

Edit: Anita has dropped 1 N bomb but how many years has she been streaming? I still don't buy it
I don't fully believe she fakes it, but I believe she exaggerated or at the very least intentionally did things to exacerbate her symptoms because if you watch her now, she will go on like a 20 minute rant/speech about how hard it is to be a woman on the internet without as much as a twitch.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
And because my mom is dead so thanks for bringing that up.
momdeadgo.png
ursisterdead.png

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
Why is it always angry, mean shit she blurts out? I wouldn't want to split her face in half with a cleaver if she'd just say something uplifting or positive for a change.