WWAW overrated movies

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
And this being the biggest one of all time..

1690842794205.jpeg

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
And this being the biggest one of all time..

View attachment 139348
I was trying to talk to another parent about how things have changed and you couldn't imagine adults from previous generations going to see movies based on kid's toys. Or seeing some goofball in a rubber suit talking dramatically and grown people would take it seriously. The response was something like "Oh I don't know, Batman was pretty cool." WAS IT? Superhero movies are for complete dopes.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Overrated "classics":

- Forest Gump. Ridiculous boomer garbage. Hank's acting is laughable. The 'full retard' quote should apply to this film.
- Fight Club. A movie about closeted and repressed homosexuality. Author came out a decade after the book and basically said it's a gay book.
- Aliens. Turns Alien into a dumb action film. A little girl survives against 100 xenomorphs. Girl power ending with cheap 80s lines.
- Heat. Ripoff of Bullitt and other noir films. Serial killer subplot is horrendous.
- Wolf of Wall Street. Jewish fantasy. Margot Robbie blew an 80-year-old producer for the part.
- Catch Me If You Can. Entire story is fake. Meant for 'rubes' to quote Hannibal Lecter.
- Saving Private Ryan. Classic 'most realistic war movie' for people who never actually saw combat. Guy putting his guts back in in the D-Day scene is possible the most hilarious moment in cinema. Second most is the guy carrying his arm around.
- Schindler's List. Just watch Last Days of the Big Lie instead.
- The Green Mile. What is this film even? Magic immortal nigger?
- The Departed. People prefer dogshit like this over Sopranos or Wire or undercover stuff like Donnie Brasco, Breach, Reservoir Dogs.
- The Usual Suspects. Dumbest twist ending. Scary Movie savaged this film with Officer Doofy.
- Memento. Lame gimmick storytelling. Nolan is a hack.

LiberalPussy

I was trying to talk to another parent about how things have changed and you couldn't imagine adults from previous generations going to see movies based on kid's toys. Or seeing some goofball in a rubber suit talking dramatically and grown people would take it seriously. The response was something like "Oh I don't know, Batman was pretty cool." WAS IT? Superhero movies are for complete dopes.
My Dad watched Rocky and Bullwinkle as a kid. In like 2002 or some shit they made that live action/cgi thing. I doubt he even knew that movie existed.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Independence Day. There are still some people out there who insist it’s great.

I absolutely loathe E.T.

V for Vendetta. Truly an awful film. The Wachowskis suck and Natalie Portman sucks.

The Babadook. Boring metaphoric garbage. Naaahhht scary at all either. I wanted to murder the kid in the film. “That’s the point”, it’s fans say. Dreadful.

40 Year Old Virgin. Steve Carell isn’t funny.

Superbad. Jonah Hill, Michael Cera and Seth Rogen are all terrible.

Dead Poets Society. Boring after school special at best.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Another movie with annoying kids. Boring as hell and drags on.

Braveheart. Pure 90s cornball garbage. Mel’s wig with leaves in it says it all.

The Neverending Story. Depressing and boring.

Rocky Horror Picture Show. A few funny moments surrounded by a relentless, non-stop, mostly annoying soundtrack. Take a fawkin’ breather between songs for pete’s sake.

Scarface. It’s way too long for what it is and the statement it tries to make is pretty bland and unimportant.