WWAW Opie’s tits?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
More words

The lobster girl incident: one of the most covered-up moments in O&A history. Swept under the rug as much as "the show we can't talk about." (which at least has surviving audio.)

- In July 1999, O&A threaten to kill a lobster live on the air.
- Some crazy whore calls and comes to the studio to suck Spaz's dick to prevent the lobster's death.
- Anthony's ex-wife takes a liking to the crazy lobster whore, and suggests bringing her home.
- The crazy whore eventually becomes Anthony's girlfriend, splitting up his marriage.

Here's where it gets fuzzy... Suddenly the O&A show becomes censored. Anthony starts to hit the dump button on callers who mention his divorce, his ex-wife, his dicksucking lobster girlfriend, his threesomes, and the site hosting all the rumors: Wackbag. I remember the show going from Wackbag discussions to suddenly outright hating the website overnight.

It becomes even funnier when you take into account this is the period where Howard Stern was 'censoring' O&A. Meanwhile, Anthony was also censoring O&A and the growing fanbase. There is something in those divorce proceedings, involving the crazy lobster whore, that Anthony is willing to go to great lengths to hide.

I have a theory that Anthony pulled favors with Syndication Underground and had that entire period from 1999 wiped. O&A were very close to the fans who were pirating the show at the time. Opie would trade tapes with them too. I find it very suspicious that the second half of 1999 is entirely lost, starting in July when the Lobster incident happened, all the way up until 2000.

Late 1999 (particularly September) was probably O&A's peak in terms of growth, content going online, flipping to Talk format, feuding with Stern. Archive.org has a nearly complete history of O&A audio, going all the way back to WAAF in Boston when nobody cared about them... Yet somehow, all the .mp3 files from the lobster girl period (July 1999 - December 1999) are somehow completely missing. A giant chunk of episodes from THE HOTTEST period of the show (as far as online file sharing) is nonexistent...?

This incident kicked off the heat between O&A. You see, Opie & Anthony were great friends who would take their girlfriends on vacation together. When the crazy lobster whore materialized, suddenly Anthony was acting all weird, ruining the show, destroying his own life, drinking more beer than ever, bringing the girl to the studio, and doing ANNOYING teenaged boy things that pissed Opie off and ruined the show.

WHY WOULDN'T OPIE BE PISSED OFF? Please remember that this is the reason Anthony was ever angry with Opie. It wasn't "he's not as funny as me," or "he talks over me," it was always because Opie was just looking at Ant like "dude, what the fuck are you DOING?" Anthony's resentment for Opie grew out of this, and Anthony began creating online profiles to bash Opie anonymously, bash Opie's family, shit on Opie to the staff when Opie wasn't around, turn Norton against Opie, etc Anthony wanted Opie gone because then Anthony could eat cookies for breakfast, play video games all night, and never go to school again!

It was later revealed that crazy lobster whore did indeed fuck other staff members behind Anthony's back as well, then ultimately dumped Anthony.

To recap:
Anthony's anger with Opie's sensible outlook: Unjustified
Opie's hatred for Anthony's embarrassing childish behavior: Very justified

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The lobster girl incident: one of the most covered-up moments in O&A history. Swept under the rug as much as "the show we can't talk about." (which at least has surviving audio.)

- Some crazy whore calls and comes to the studio to suck Spaz's dick to prevent the lobster's death.
- Anthony's ex-wife takes a liking to the crazy lobster whore, and suggests bringing her home.
- The crazy whore eventually becomes Anthony's girlfriend, splitting up his marriage.

Here's where it gets fuzzy... Suddenly the O&A show becomes censored. Anthony starts to hit the dump button on callers who mention his divorce, his ex-wife, his dicksucking lobster girlfriend, his threesomes, and the site hosting all the rumors: Wackbag. I remember the show going from Wackbag discussions to suddenly outright hating the website overnight.

It becomes even funnier when you take into account this is the period where Howard Stern was 'censoring' O&A. Meanwhile, Anthony was also censoring O&A and the growing fanbase. There is something in those divorce proceedings, involving the crazy lobster whore, that Anthony is willing to go to great lengths to hide.

I have a theory that Anthony pulled favors with Syndication Underground and had that entire period from 1999 wiped. O&A were very close to the fans who were pirating the show at the time. Opie would trade tapes with them too. I find it very suspicious that the second half of 1999 is entirely lost, starting in July when the Lobster incident happened, all the way up until 2000.

Late 1999 (particularly September) was probably O&A's peak in terms of growth, content going online, flipping to Talk format, feuding with Stern. Archive.org has a nearly complete history of O&A audio, going all the way back to WAAF in Boston when nobody cared about them... Yet somehow, all the .mp3 files from the lobster girl period (July 1999 - December 1999) are somehow completely missing. A giant chunk of episodes from THE HOTTEST period of the show (as far as online file sharing) is nonexistent...?

This incident kicked off the heat between O&A. You see, Opie & Anthony were great friends who would take their girlfriends on vacation together. When the crazy lobster whore materialized, suddenly Anthony was acting all weird, ruining the show, destroying his own life, drinking more beer than ever, bringing the girl to the studio, and doing ANNOYING teenaged boy things that pissed Opie off and ruined the show.

WHY WOULDN'T OPIE BE PISSED OFF? Please remember that this is the reason Anthony was ever angry with Opie. It wasn't "he's not as funny as me," or "he talks over me," it was always because Opie was just looking at Ant like "dude, what the fuck are you DOING?" Anthony's resentment for Opie grew out of this, and Anthony began creating online profiles to bash Opie anonymously, bash Opie's family, shit on Opie to the staff when Opie wasn't around, turn Norton against Opie, etc Anthony wanted Opie gone because then Anthony could eat cookies for breakfast, play video games all night, and never go to school again!

It was later revealed that crazy lobster whore did indeed fuck other staff members behind Anthony's back as well, then ultimately dumped Anthony.

To recap:

See, if you're going to build a wall of text, make it enjoyable and readable like this.

lowend73

2 point vig

To recap:
Anthony a simp? I refuse to believe that

"Ive been called sexy!"

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Remember Evolved Chip made fun of Opies bubs when he has a bigger set

Remember when the two faggots made passive-aggressive barbs at Opie only once he was out of the picture?
Fear of confrontation is becoming one of my most resented qualities in people, and they, especially Anthony, rule their lives by it.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!

To recap:

Interesting. I actually didn't know that about the 1999 audio not being available anywhere. Ant's always been a hypocritical, thin-skinned little bitch when it comes to stuff like that though, so it doesn't surprise me. I'm not surprised at all that Opie hated him bringing that dumb whore to the studio all the time too. That must've been annoying as fuck to deal with.