WWAW Nursing Homes?

SensibleKeks

Unfortunately we had to put my grandmother in a nursing home because she needed constant care. She got stuck in one of the worst ranked nursing homes in the USA.

More than half the staff we completely unqualified and incompetent. The turnover rate was huge. The company that ran the facility cut corners everwhere: the rooms, food, staff, equipment, etc.. I felt bad for the staff who were great because they had to pick up the slack of their lazy coworkers and make due with a shitty situation.

Suicide is a better option than being stuck in one of these places.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Unfortunately we had to put my grandmother in a nursing home because she needed constant care. She got stuck in one of the worst ranked nursing homes in the USA.

More than half the staff we completely unqualified and incompetent. The turnover rate was huge. The company that ran the facility cut corners everwhere: the rooms, food, staff, equipment, etc.. I felt bad for the staff who were great because they had to pick up the slack of their lazy coworkers and make due with a shitty situation.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
My first job out of high school was at a nursing home where I worked in the kitchen. The residents liked me quite a bit.

So many were dementia riddled and thought I was their kid or a neighborhood kid from the 50s. I remember some old guy JJ who was in his 90s calling me Skippy. He was the lead of Boston Parks and Recreational in the days and was convinced I was some kid from a summer program. Crazy part is there was a resident in his 70s who knew the guy, and was actually one of those kids from the summer programs and would laugh at how the older man would interact with me.

I remember him giving me props for just going along with what the old man said and pretend I'm that kid from the 50s, so I don't make the old man feel crazy.

He ended up leaving me in is will which was pretty sad because he didn't even include his own kids in it.

It wasn't much of anything given to me, but I was extremely grateful and made sure to keep in contact with his family because they knew I was important to the guy in the end, because I would simply sit and listen to him.

G

I'd empty my own savings before letting a parent rot in one of those places.

Green Grove? Not so bad.

And second what @TorqueStoreJ said.
Don’t empty your savings, find out what kind of home health care benefits they can get with their insurance or Medicare. Get info from the administration on aging. Most states or localities have a version of it too.

G

WWAW once being so afraid of death but not anymore? (Teehee you're winning, world, you're breaking Child.) Doubtful I'd enjoy the services of a nursing home...at my trajectory I'll be dead in 5-10 years from depression.

Make sure they give away a good chunk of their money ahead of time because these nursing home Jews will take everything that they worked their whole life for. Get a lawyer to make sure you’re doing it right and it’s not fraud.
This is sound advice. Have the parents start putting the assets in your name now, while they can, because after they go oobatz it's already too late. In my state Medicaid goes back five years re: finances. So let's say you're buying a car and your dad gives you 7K today. Then, in 2025, he loses it and needs to go to a home. If you apply for Medicaid to pay for it (and because it's so unbelievably expensive it's what nearly everyone is forced to do), they will go through five years of bank statements, and when they see that 7K withdrawal or transfer, they'll claw it back. Every state is different, though, so consult a real lawyer.

It's all kike dominated and the degree of naked greed is just unbelievable. When my parent began losing it, they were gunning for the house before I even spoke to a doctor and got a diagnosis. On the first day, mere hours after I shipped them to the hospital, the "social worker" (shills for the nursing home racket) was grilling me about the assessed value, original purchase price and etc. Then I had a nursing home saleswoman following me around like a ghoul, trying to get me to commit to Medicaid while my guard was down. It's a despicable, despicable business, run by penny-pinching, sidewinding Jews, many of them orthodox, too. Once they admit the patient and collect the loot, they'll leave them to rot and provide minimal. shitty "care".

Last edited: