WWAW not being sure if a girl is a tranny on a dating app?

How long has it been since I've been laid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

If you're confident in your pecker, send her an erect pic and goad her into sending you a cunny pic. Tinder isn't a dating app, it's a fucking app.

If you have a small penis, just find big dick pics and send her those.
Yeah. I used it the other day and was shocked and appauled at how many women were just sluts on there. Even when I messaged the possible wife material ones they mentioned sexual stuff first. Made me sick. Sick, and horny.

TheNanaDook

I mean it has to work on some guys when they don't outright say have it in their bio or mention it, right?

🚨🚨EXTREME AUTISM WARNING🚨🚨

On an unrelated topic, I would like you all to comment on the looks of a girl who I matched with and was conversing tonight.

Somehow the topic got to bologna and I said I'd bring some when we go out, and she typed below:
View attachment 45479
Face looks normal enough. Jaden is apparently a unisex name, and the pronouns are looking good.

I respond with a Kind of Queens gif of uncertainty, as I do not want to blow her, feigning chivalry yet also signifying I don't want to blow cock.
View attachment 45480
Somewhat androgynous picture, lighting and hat doesn't help.

She responds with a crying emojii, saying Fine
View attachment 45482
Looking more manish here. Rather manish to be quite honest. Maybe it is the poor lighting again...

I send a winking Dr. Brule gif, as in "I know what's up." But the thing is I do not.
View attachment 45484

She definitely looks like a girl here. I guess. I can't tell anymore.

Lastly she replies to my winking gif
"Oh yeah that did it for me."
"No need to move forward:p"

Which I can interpret as the jig is up, he's a boy with a penis, we don't need to talk since you don't want cock.
Also I can interpret that she joked the winking gif 'did it for her' then was going to stop being lewd with innuendos.

Because I am not yet sure which of these is the case, I respond with another Dr. Brule gif of him saying
"You know what we're gonna do, we're gonna sit here and be quiet."
She said "Yes daddy Steve" which seems like a very tranny thing to say....
Eventually it wished me goodnight with some personal character thing whatever they are

Additional info:
her Bio says she wants children some day.
Is it legal for trannies to blatantly lie?

It's definitely a girl right? If so laugh at my expense for making this post, I will be relieved.
...could be a tranny though. Dont plant seeds of doubt in my mind just to spite my post with vitriol.

Please do have fun.
It has pronouns in its bio. You're asking the wrong question: this creature is not fuckable regardless of genital content.

G

How do you get around bans on dating apps? All this phone number shit really motherfucked me. I had a good thing going for fawkin years getting laid where I wanted and treating other women like trash but suddenly it all came tumbling down and I don’t know how to meet normal women in everyday life.

G

How do you get around bans on dating apps? All this phone number shit really motherfucked me. I had a good thing going for fawkin years getting laid where I wanted and treating other women like trash but suddenly it all came tumbling down and I don’t know how to meet normal women in everyday life.
Complaining on a message board that you can't meet women? You're an incel. Have some sex.

th-1339388594.jpg

G

What did you do to get banned from dating apps?

G

Then Mazel tov, goyim

Your being a real Norton. Be happy with what you got man. Kelsey Cook ain't walking through that door.

And here's a lesson...there are no normal women. They're all dumb baby infant child's who should just smile and blow you.
Eh, I’m unhappy with the quality of women I get these days because it’s a reflection of myself. I COULDA BEEN A FAWKIN MODEL but being and angry alcoholic loser kinda limits my options.

I want a woman I can call an equal to my overinflated estimation of myself, which I know exists but is unobtainable since I’m a narcissistic loser.

What did you do to get banned from dating apps?
using the nigger and faggot words and being mean to the skanks mostly. Tinder was weirdly tolerant of me for a long time, most the other ones I got banned from pretty quickly and on okcupid for instance I just made new email addresses until they made a phone number required that wasn’t from a pajeet harassment app.

G

Eh, I’m unhappy with the quality of women I get these days because it’s a reflection of myself. I COULDA BEEN A FAWKIN MODEL but being and angry alcoholic loser kinda limits my options.

I want a woman I can call an equal to my overinflated estimation of myself, which I know exists but is unobtainable since I’m a narcissistic loser.

using the nigger and faggot words and being mean to the skanks mostly. Tinder was weirdly tolerant of me for a long time, most the other ones I got banned from pretty quickly and on okcupid for instance I just made new email addresses until they made a phone number required that wasn’t from a pajeet harassment app.
Whats the over, under on you having killed cats when you were a kid?

G

Ya I can relate, I'm no George Clooney but I'm better looking then most fags and fatasses out there. Modern women hate my personality. Wanna suck each others cocks?