WWAW not being sure if a girl is a tranny on a dating app?

How long has it been since I've been laid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I mean it has to work on some guys when they don't outright say have it in their bio or mention it, right?

🚨🚨EXTREME AUTISM WARNING🚨🚨

On an unrelated topic, I would like you all to comment on the looks of a girl who I matched with and was conversing tonight.

Somehow the topic got to bologna and I said I'd bring some when we go out, and she typed below:
Screenshot_20220601-222341_Bumble.jpg

Face looks normal enough. Jaden is apparently a unisex name, and the pronouns are looking good.

I respond with a Kind of Queens gif of uncertainty, as I do not want to blow her, feigning chivalry yet also signifying I don't want to blow cock.
Screenshot_20220601-222402_Bumble.jpg

Somewhat androgynous picture, lighting and hat doesn't help.

She responds with a crying emojii, saying Fine
Screenshot_20220601-222445_Bumble.jpg

Looking more manish here. Rather manish to be quite honest. Maybe it is the poor lighting again...

I send a winking Dr. Brule gif, as in "I know what's up." But the thing is I do not.
Screenshot_20220601-222505_Bumble.jpg

She definitely looks like a girl here. I guess. I can't tell anymore.

Lastly she replies to my winking gif
"Oh yeah that did it for me."
"No need to move forward:p"

Which I can interpret as the jig is up, he's a boy with a penis, we don't need to talk since you don't want cock.
Also I can interpret that she joked the winking gif 'did it for her' then was going to stop being lewd with innuendos.

Because I am not yet sure which of these is the case, I respond with another Dr. Brule gif of him saying
"You know what we're gonna do, we're gonna sit here and be quiet."
She said "Yes daddy Steve" which seems like a very tranny thing to say....
Eventually it wished me goodnight with some personal character thing whatever they are

Additional info:
her Bio says she wants children some day.
Is it legal for trannies to blatantly lie?

It's definitely a girl right? If so laugh at my expense for making this post, I will be relieved.
...could be a tranny though. Dont plant seeds of doubt in my mind just to spite my post with vitriol.

Please do have fun.

I was in this position before, except there was one picture where there was no question it was a tranny. In this case I think it’s probably a woman.

Even if it wasn’t, you might as well get your willy sucked to be honest witcha. One time I matched with a semi internet famous troon web comic artist. I was gonna do it for the bit, but he asked for my height right away which was Joe Cumia level then unmatched me as soon as I replied lol.

Honestly I’m not sure how you people deal with this online dating shit, I don’t think I could do it.
The last time I tried it, I got really annoyed and disgusted right away, so I wrote the most chauvinistic, obnoxious and cynical ad possible, just for the fun of it. I ended up meeting the one woman who thought it was funny and it's worked out pretty well so far.

G

I feel like I should be getting laid more often, but I cant bring myself to do this Tinder shit. Its just so wack
I don’t get it either, I’ve been with my wife since before tinder existed so I never got to experience it myself.

that said, one of my friends got divorced about 5 years ago and went absolutely nuts on tinder. He had 5-7 dates a week for months in a row and I have no idea how he did it or afforded it. And he’s not a great looking dude either, he was a 40 year old average looking jew with a receding hairline. He’s got a decent job but not rich at all.

And he wasn’t lying, he would show me all his open conversations. He wasn’t landing a bunch of super hot chicks or anything but they were consistent younger and better looking than him. It just took a lot of effort.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I feel like I should be getting laid more often, but I cant bring myself to do this Tinder shit. Its just so wack

There's normal people on these apps nowadays. Not saying there aren't freaks but have some standards and you'll get laid. I don't know if girls in their 30s are as quick to fuck on the first meet but I've called a girl the wrong name the entire date and she still let me feel her tits.

G

There's normal people on these apps nowadays. Not saying there aren't freaks but have some standards and you'll get laid. I don't know if girls in their 30s are as quick to fuck on the first meet but I've called a girl the wrong name the entire date and she still let me feel her tits.
Yeah from my example above I can tell you that my friend met tons of normal chicks in there. I always thought tinder was just a hookup app but apparently people use it like a legit dating thing nowdays.

G

I mean it has to work on some guys when they don't outright say have it in their bio or mention it, right?

[SIZE=26px]🚨🚨EXTREME AUTISM WARNING🚨🚨[/SIZE]

On an unrelated topic, I would like you all to comment on the looks of a girl who I matched with and was conversing tonight.

Somehow the topic got to bologna and I said I'd bring some when we go out, and she typed below:
View attachment 45479
Face looks normal enough. Jaden is apparently a unisex name, and the pronouns are looking good.

I respond with a Kind of Queens gif of uncertainty, as I do not want to blow her, feigning chivalry yet also signifying I don't want to blow cock.
View attachment 45480
Somewhat androgynous picture, lighting and hat doesn't help.

She responds with a crying emojii, saying Fine
View attachment 45482
Looking more manish here. Rather manish to be quite honest. Maybe it is the poor lighting again...

I send a winking Dr. Brule gif, as in "I know what's up." But the thing is I do not.
View attachment 45484

She definitely looks like a girl here. I guess. I can't tell anymore.

Lastly she replies to my winking gif
"Oh yeah that did it for me."
"No need to move forward:p"

Which I can interpret as the jig is up, he's a boy with a penis, we don't need to talk since you don't want cock.
Also I can interpret that she joked the winking gif 'did it for her' then was going to stop being lewd with innuendos.

Because I am not yet sure which of these is the case, I respond with another Dr. Brule gif of him saying
"You know what we're gonna do, we're gonna sit here and be quiet."
She said "Yes daddy Steve" which seems like a very tranny thing to say....
Eventually it wished me goodnight with some personal character thing whatever they are

Additional info:
her Bio says she wants children some day.
Is it legal for trannies to blatantly lie?

It's definitely a girl right? If so laugh at my expense for making this post, I will be relieved.
...could be a tranny though. Dont plant seeds of doubt in my mind just to spite my post with vitriol.

Please do have fun.
I get the confusion but that’s not a lady man, man. Apologize for wasting this sweet lassie’s time.