WWAW niggers storming a senior living facility

I can't wait for the pendulum (yessssss) to swing the other way I'm going to love watching the race war from the comfort of my home enjoying a couple grapefruit shandys.

If people don't wake up now (all people) and see that 90 percent of these "people" should be shipped right the fuck back to Africa. Then I have to believe we are the stupidest collection of Americans to ever exist.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
shut-up-fifty-years-ago-wed-have-you-upside-down-with-a.jpg

Yet they do nothing about their own "neighborhoods", where they routinely spray one another with bullets over any perceived insult or slight. How many helpless little noglets died from stray rounds today because one nog leaned on the wrong wall or hooted at the wrong girl? Their "communities" are self-inflicted disasters, but they're always looking for someone else to blame for their inability to behave.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Yet they do nothing about their own "neighborhoods", where they routinely spray one another with bullets over any perceived insult or slight. How many helpless little noglets died from stray rounds today because one nog leaned on the wrong wall or hooted at the wrong girl? Their "communities" are self-inflicted disasters, but they're always looking for someone else to blame for their inability to behave.
A wise man once said "Why can't they behave? Tell them to behave. FUCKING BEHAVE!"