WWAW never washing your sheets?

chocolatehellhole

Make sure to smash that report button!
I was just goofing around, bro.
I love goofing around
avocadooo.jpg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
That’s pretty gross. When you don’t wash your sheets you are making a buffet for insects; it will also increase dust in your place with the collection of dead skin cells becoming airborne every time you lay down or move in bed. Buy four sets of sheets, launder them, rotate them weekly and launder the dirty ones the second or third week per month. I’m all in with the bamboo fiber sheets as they stay cool.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
WWAW people who shower in the mornings instead of night. How do you live a whole day in the filth of the world then get into bed to sleep without showering
Because nothing is grosser or more uncomfortable than waking up and tackling the day, working, etc., without showering first. (Typically) you're around others during the day and not so much at night.

Imagine how gross you'd feel brushing your teeth at night but not the next morning before you leave the house.

G

Because nothing is grosser or more uncomfortable than waking up and tackling the day, working, etc., without showering first. (Typically) you're around others during the day and not so much at night.

Imagine how gross you'd feel brushing your teeth at night but not the next morning before you leave the house.
Yeah fuck that, I need a shower to wake me up in the morning, too.

Yuck, is that why her sheets were so greasy last weekend?
I think the hormone treatments are messing with her intoxicating juices.

I'm not a Paul Weimer, but most "chicks" I fuck still live with their parents (they're like early 20s, wha?) and so their place isn't an option. I'm all in with the motels though.
If they're in their 20s then their place should still be an option. Parents should suffer the consequences of living with adult children. It's the only way they'll learn.