WWAW Messi maina

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Buncha people trying to pretend to like football because Messi is in town and some English people ( Will Ferrell is a genuine football obsessive if I recall)

bobo.jpg

I.. i.. i'm here to see Messi, awoight!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Average 5 minute soccer play:

Defender passes to full back, full back passes it back to him, same defender passes to the other defender, that guy passes to the right back, right back passes to goalkeeper who directly passes to the left full back, who now dribbles the ball forward 7 "metres", than turns back and passes to the closest defender, from where the ball continues to the right full back, who passes back to the other defender, who now sees the defensive midfielder changing to the left midfield in hopes for a favorable position, but is unable to make the pass and instead opts to pass the ball back to the right full back, who passes the ball to the goalkeeper, who receives the ball and gesticulates to his teammates to press forward and then passes to the left full back, who now dribbles the ball forward 7 "metres", than turns back and passes to the closest defender, from where the ball continues to the right full back, who passes back to the other defender, who now sees the defensive midfielder changing to the left midfield in hopes for a favorable position, but is unable to make the pass and instead opts to pass the ball back to the left full back, who passes the ball to the goalkeeper, who receives the ball and gesticulates to his teammates to press forward and then passes to the right full back, who dribbles the ball forward 6,5 "metres", than turns back and passes to the closest defender, from where the ball continues to the right full back, who passes back to the other defender, who now sees the defensive midfielder changing to the right midfield in hopes for a favorable position, but is unable to make the pass and instead opts to pass the ball back to the left full back, who passes the ball to the goalkeeper, who receives the ball and gesticulates to his teammates to press forward and then passes back to the left full back, however due to pressure from the opposing team, he has to shot the ball towards the ponent's half, leading to a lost ball and a free throw near the kickoff line.
Depends how you play. That sounds like poorly executed Tika Taka. A lot of teams gegenpress with a high line now which usually results in a lot of a goals scored/conceded so it's pretty fun.

Look at the match results of the PL so far, it's been goals galore.