Wwaw mass layoffs?

G

Every company, public utility and court system all have diversity, equity & inclusion managers now. They're always niggers, that all make over a $100,000 a year. Anti White is now a career field.
I am currently going for a job that I'm definitely qualified for at a large anti-white lgbtq company. I sort of dont even want it because of that.

But if I get the job, nobody has an excuse. You can act like a man!

I am currently going for a job that I'm definitely qualified for at a large anti-white lgbtq company. I sort of dont even want it because of that.

But if I get the job, nobody has an excuse. You can act like a man!
My company has one. I couldn't tell you what they even do all day to warrant such a stupid high salary.

G

Wwawt economy being in obvious free fall but the media waiting until after the election to report on it?
I paid an ungodly sum for a dozen eggs yesterday. The supermarket even had a sign about there being some kind of "national egg shortage."

But you won't hear the news tell you how faggot Dems created massive inflation by shutting down the country for two years, killing small businesses, and completely fucking up the supply chain.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
But you won't hear the news tell you how faggot Dems created massive inflation by shutting down the country for two years, killing small businesses, and completely fucking up the supply chain.

Democrats are happy to kill small businesses, many of which are owned by Republicans. Never mind that a lot are owned by Asians and Hispanics. The media doesn't give a fuck either, because big corps are the ones who buy ads.

G

Wwawt economy being in obvious free fall but the media waiting until after the election to report on it?
Both consumers and workers just aren't happy. The quiet quitting thing is just a symptom of how broken we are in the west...socially, economically, politically. Kids are chopping their cocks and tits off at record rates. The whole "it's all so tiresome" meme represents our state as a whole and I think a new paradigm is on its way.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Part of the current state of the world is a result of too much growth enabled through keeping interest rates low through quantitative easing for far too long.

People and companies could borrow money at crazy low rates and make riskier and nonproductive investments. Bad decisions haven’t been punished nearly as hard as they were before so people forget what it’s like to struggle to pay your mortgage, for food, etc.

As a result, you have a bunch of Tomlinson’s feeling complacent because they aren’t facing true consequences for being fat, lazy, and unmotivated yet they still enjoy better luxuries than the royals did.

So they focus their energy on being toxic over twitter, identity politics, and Tucker Carlson because they have nothing else going on. 99% don’t actually care or believe in what they spew.

I personally think we’re due for a bit of economic pain to get things back on track.

G

The prices of everything have skyrocketed in front of our faces. It's a shame that wages won't go up to match. Those commies have a point. Steak costs more than twice as much as it used to in 2018.
Yeah dude I was about to buy some steak at Costco last weekend and it was like $75 for 3 damn ribeyes. Fucking horseshit

Bumley

My father's company closed down to bust the union and move to South Carolina, where they hired a bunch of niggers and then had to close down in a year because the niggers were too lazy...
Forgive me if I misunderstand, but are you saying that he closed the company in one state to avoid unions and then lost his ass anyway in a non-union state?