WWAW Louie's new movie looking pretty gay

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Just so we're all clear: Joe List wrote this piece of shit. Louis CK did not. Unless he did just write a movie about Joe List, which would be pretty fucking odd. I'm almost positive that I have heard Joe List say that he wrote it.

G

I'm just your every day wacky comedian just trying to get by!

But boy, I have some problems!

My mother is crazy!
It's like they purposely wrote it to not be laugh out loud funny. After every joke, they wanted people to have the reaction of Louie in this shot:

[MEDIA=youtube]_XiKCHS3Z_U:12[/MEDIA]

Fucking enraging. I want to kick the shit out of everyone involved in this.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
It's like they purposely wrote it to not be laugh out loud funny. After every joke, they wanted people to have the reaction of Louie in this shot:

Fucking enraging. I want to kick the shit out of everyone involved in this.

Louis' been pulling this schmaltzy shit since Louie, Horace & Pete and that dogshit movie nobody saw because he jacked off. "I'm not funny any more, so let's be artsy and dramatic with so-called humour injected."

I watched the trailer. It's about a guy who only sort of got along with his family.

G

Louis' been pulling this schmaltzy shit since Louie, Horace & Pete and that dogshit movie nobody saw because he jacked off. "I'm not funny any more, so let's be artsy and dramatic with so-called humour injected."

I watched the trailer. It's about a guy who only sort of got along with his family.
Horace & Pete was the worst. I did like Louie though. Even when some episodes were really gay (like the flashback episode where he gets into pot) at least it was entertaining.

G

Man, looks like shit. Why not try to make something good instead of not?

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
Didn't Sam have a weird fear that he would run over some guy, so that's why he never got a license? Or am I mixing him up with some other retard?
You are, Sam called 911 when his tire went flat

Watched this trailer and it looks like they're going for that curbed/the office fly-on-the-wall way of shooting it and it just comes off like a guy filming the misery of a guy he follows around with his phone.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
You're an addict and you hate your family and they don't understand you and they enable you but they also love you and its complicated but in the very end they are all you have and you love them.
Wow.

This is what happens when you stop beating up the theater fags and keeping a love for The Smiths and Hal Hartley to yourself.

Last edited: