• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Losing a Treasured Pet?

G

I'm sorry for your loss.

Had to put down my pet dog 12 years ago. He was 15, half blind and lame from a stroke. The vet gave me some time alone with him before. I hugged and kissed him and told him I loved him and thanked him for being such a good buddy. He looked up at me with his good eye and I swear he understood and knew what was happening. I still miss him. To be honest I'm tearing up a bit just writing this.

People who haven't had and lost a pet will never really understand. Or they're animal-hating subhuman garbage like Chinks or towelheads.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It's the hardest thing imaginable. If I don't get to see my babies again in the afterlife, then I want no part in it.

I lost my 14 year old tabby a couple of years ago, and my 2 dogs are now 12 and 11. I can't imagine life without them.

He left you knowing that he was loved, bruthaman. We can't ask for more than that.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
My mother had cats while we grew up.

There was one, he was a dynamic little fucker. Personality as big as... Your imagination (you know the reference). He was a shithead but real charming, you couldn't help but love the little rascal. You played rough, he'd bite but never break your skin. Would bat the veterinarian in the face but she still loved the bugger. Like I said, he was unique.

Guess he got that feline leukemia, and I was still in my teens. Parents took him in and asked if I wanted to come say goodbye. My pussy-ass couldn't do it. I regretted it ever since. And when my mother told me the vet knew he was bad off when he didn't bat her in the face, I wanted to cry like a bitch. He was my pal and I pussed out.

Love dogs and cats, but I especially love cats. When they love you, it means far more than a dog. Sorry, but it's true - cats don't usually like just anyone, and if they like you, you're a real ass dude in their eyes. That says something.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This might be a psychopathic quality but I just cant relate. Growing up my mom didnt allow pets in the house so I have zero emotional attachment to animals, or at least I havent had that experience yet.

It's not your thing, is all. When you have pets during your formative years, it gives you a different kind of empathy.

Not a knock towards you. Your mum didn't grant you that, so you can't relate. Not psychopathic, just an unfortunate loss.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm sorry for your loss.

Had to put down my pet dog 12 years ago. He was 15, half blind and lame from a stroke. The vet gave me some time alone with him before. I hugged and kissed him and told him I loved him and thanked him for being such a good buddy. He looked up at me with his good eye and I swear he understood and knew what was happening. I still miss him. To be honest I'm tearing up a bit just writing this.

People who haven't had and lost a pet will never really understand. Or they're animal-hating subhuman garbage like Chinks or towelheads.
When I was little I wanted to be a vet. Then as I got older I realized you usually only see animals in distress. No thanks. Been working at Paneras ever since.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
This might be a psychopathic quality but I just cant relate. Growing up my mom didnt allow pets in the house so I have zero emotional attachment to animals, or at least I havent had that experience yet.
I have a cousin who never had pets as her brother has allergies. She once asked me if I would cry if my cats died way before they did like she was trying to understand what the whole thing was about. From that moment on I had her down as a psychopath.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Sorry for the loss of your cherished pet
485361D7-A064-4798-AF73-C6731FC5165C.jpeg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Had to say goodbye to a cat I've had for a long time. Little guy jumped into my arms one day while I was out smoking a cigarette while I was taking classes for the career I'm in now. He wouldn't let me put him down, so I took him home.

One day he ran out my front door just to take down a beast of a squirrel and dragged it back over to me still kicking (I freed the squirrel).

He lived with heart failure for almost two years when the docs told me he would only last a few months. He was tough af. Today was his last day. Pretty fucking rough.

View attachment 20107
Sorry for your loss. Pete looked like a real brothaman.

But, Where We At With the kitty litter paws on cooking surfaces? SNIFFF