• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW listening to old O&A high

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I thought Dice going to ground zero was months after but apparently it was September 30th. I guess during 9/11 that would be the equivalent of months though.

That youtube channel has the incorrect date. I think that channel is automated by an Indian or something. Many things in the clip mentioned did not exist in Sep 2001. Like Opie mentions MTV's Osbournes TV show which began March 2002 a month before this segment. The clip aired April 2002, so 7 months after 9/11. Lmao.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That youtube channel has the incorrect date. I think that channel is automated by an Indian or something. Many things in the clip mentioned did not exist in Sep 2001. Like Opie mentions MTV's Osbournes TV show which began March 2002 a month before this segment. The clip aired April 2002, so 7 months after 9/11. Lmao.
LOL that makes way more sense thanks.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That channel rules. I never heard Otto's first appearance before and he had a great one. Him calling the congressman that called in a Jew Congressman had me howling. I miss Otto.