WWAW Limping for years on end?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I’ve been limping for the past few years and its only getting worse. Started in the military and just sucked it up for a while, but its getting old. Dont have health insurance now though.
Based on research Im pretty sure its posterior tibial tendonitis that I never treated. How fucked am I? Being a gimp for the rest of my life would be kind of a bummer

5ab8bd3afe667bc533f6bd9f48787996--bobby-hill-the-hill.jpg

EraGodless

I’ve been limping for the past few years and its only getting worse. Started in the military and just sucked it up for a while, but its getting old. Dont have health insurance now though.
Based on research Im pretty sure its posterior tibial tendonitis that I never treated. How fucked am I? Being a gimp for the rest of my life would be kind of a bummer
If you're not a raging alcoholic, ibuprofen and Tylenol can work wonders. Also, why didn't you get it taken care of on the government's dime when you had the chance? There's no shame in being a malingering limp dick if you're actually in chronic pain.

G

Hot take: it stinks and I don’t like it. But seriously, brothaman the VA can’t do anything for you? What kinda fly by night operation is this?