WWAW kids on the jobsite wearing earphones

2Shirts1Egg2

Not 1 egg, why would you bring up eggs, you queer?
One of the guys who washes dishes for me has them in 24/7 and needs a pat on the shoulder if you want him to do or respond to anything. Not the greatest thing in an environment where you frequently need to announce that you're turning a corner with 50 litres of scalding hot soup in case you injure someone. I'd let him play it through a speaker if it wasn't all live rejoiceful prayer music. It sounds like a 4 hour version of purple rain with Africans screaming about God. He's the happiest cunt i know too.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
There’s this guy I work with who walks around the site listening to music/podcasts, and everytime I have to ask him or tell him something he has to stop and take it out and then I have to fucking repeat myself.

ITS ENRAGING

I couldnt imagine having the nerve to do such a thing

boo hoo, your just pissed you didnt think of it first

Maxwell

This is the kind of shit a guy says before he turns the radio back up on the classic hits station. I've heard Stairway to Heaven enough by now - I'd rather listen to an audiobook.

Exactly. I wear earbuds so I can tune out all the faggotry. Sometimes I just wear them for show, so no one comes up and talks about their car or some other boring stuff.