WWAW kids on the jobsite wearing earphones

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
There’s this guy I work with who walks around the site listening to music/podcasts, and everytime I have to ask him or tell him something he has to stop and take it out and then I have to fucking repeat myself.

ITS ENRAGING

I couldnt imagine having the nerve to do such a thing
As someone who constantly has earphones in at work. It’s enraging to me, when people come up and immediately start talking. When they know I have them in. Just walk up, give me one fucking second, and I’ll take them out.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
As someone who constantly has earphones in at work. It’s enraging to me, when people come up and immediately start talking. When they know I have them in. Just walk up, give me one fucking second, and I’ll take them out.
Nah when you’re a first year apprentice on a big job you need to be ready to hear some shit that you’re gonna be told to do. This week I might yank it out of his fucking ear

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Dummy should get himself the ear pro with built-in Bluetooth then you can't whine about it. I worked a few sites where earbuds were forbidden but they couldn't tell me not to wear ear protection so I paid a little extra and kept those fuckers over my ears until I heard somebody hollering my name.

I hear you, brotherman; it's a small thing, but it really is a sign of bleak times. They're understandable in the gym and a few public settings like an airport layover, but at work or when you are expected to communicate frequently it's embarrassing.

Earbuds are the new blanky or pacifier. They may as well be a sticky note reminding me not to interact with that person.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
I hear you, brotherman; it's a small thing, but it really is a sign of bleak times. They're understandable in the gym and a few public settings like an airport layover, but at work or when you are expected to communicate frequently it's embarrassing.

Earbuds are the new blanky or pacifier. They may as well be a sticky note reminding me not to interact with that person.
This is the kind of shit a guy says before he turns the radio back up on the classic hits station. I've heard Stairway to Heaven enough by now - I'd rather listen to an audiobook.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Obviously it all depends on your job. My job doesn’t require much communication and I pretty much work by myself. The main reason I even wear them is this one fag I work with hogs the shop stereo, and plays the worst shit. I got sick of arguing with him.
Yeah when it's important I'll go without the things but I'm not listening to classic rock or top 40 all fucking day while I do my job. Half the time I can't hear the guys I'm working with because they're a bunch of mumbling pricks. There's shit being cut and forklifts moving around and they're speaking at a conversational level from thirty feet away.

Speak up, faggots. When I'm trying to get somebody's attention I put some oomph into it and I don't care if they get uuuuuuuhhffended that I hollered. We're grown men - say it with your chest.

I keep seeing retards driving with Beats headphones on. How much does a car stereo costs these days? $100?

I like hearing news stories about people with headphones staring at their phone getting hit by a train. Eventually all the societal coddling runs out and these dipshits die early.
Yeah but installing that stereo is like work, maaaaaaaaannnnn

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Nah when you’re a first year apprentice on a big job you need to be ready to hear some shit that you’re gonna be told to do. This week I might yank it out of his fucking ear
when i need a coupling or a stick of pipe or a 90 degree angle rethreaded and im on a 15ft ladder or i yell down some measurements/whatever and theres some 20 year old faggot not waiting, listening for me, hes just whispering mumble rap or juggalo music making finger guns and “shooting” people as he raps along to his bullshit Ive immediately walked down the ladder and told both of them to get the fuck off the job and go home and start applying elsewhere because we dont need them. If i need to get off the ladder im 1/2 way there of just doing whatever i needed myself. Fuck off. Im ready to just hire mexican helpers honestly but I try to give the huuwhiite man a shot. Thats what i get i guess.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I'll pop one earbud in if Im doing something where I don't have to talk to anyone. But those instances are pretty rare. Most of the time I have to have my ears. I did work with a black kid that had both of his airpods in all shift every shift. Idk how the fuck that nigga heard anything.

I worked with another black kid who would listen to music through his phone speaker all shift and that drove me fucking nuts. The arrogance to think me and all your other Co workers wanna hear your emo rap horseshit which is entirely inappropriate for a work environment anyway.