WWAW Kanye vs Skete Davidson?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I’m all in with Kanye doing what we’ve being doing to Pete’s faggot ass for years

I don’t believe this isn’t some publicity stunt for all parties involved, but damnit I’m a sucker for crazy Kanye

BCB1-A2-D3-21-DF-4-C5-F-A2-EB-C4-D942-E44-E8-E.jpg

C5189836-846-A-47-C7-AD30-F630-E6580-F54.jpg

3-BAE6-F64-CF34-4-E97-AF43-DBBE322-C69-E4.jpg

5045703-E-96-E0-4956-B1-DE-6-EE02-A9-A6942.jpg

3-CD797-E2-95-AE-4-C19-874-C-04-FC2-E870-F9-F.jpg

G

Do you like being made a sucker?

Kanye West's mom was in academia. You really think he writes like that IRL? It's all an elaborate act. Discordianism. Atleast I respect them enough to appreciate their theatrical ability. If you're watching this and picking sides, you are a sucker. The only reason I look at these things is to understand deeper esoteric truths that they know and keep from the plebs (us).

screenshot_20220213-140103_duckduckgo-jpg.24307

For instance, in this...I think Kanye's hinting at that Pete doesn't even have a COCK.

That's the ting, when the Jews advertise you as some priapic monster cocked lothario, its probably the opposite...I mean not small cock, but literally no cock.

G

I never thought I'd be rooting for Kanye but here we are.

And Pete Davidson is disturbingly ugly. He looks like he could be one of Nana's relatives. He looks like the guy in every zombie movie who got bit who's afraid to tell the rest of the group that he's turning.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Do you like being made a sucker?

Kanye West's mom was in academia. You really think he writes like that IRL? It's all an elaborate act. Discordianism. Atleast I respect them enough to appreciate their theatrical ability. If you're watching this and picking sides, you are a sucker. The only reason I look at these things is to understand deeper esoteric truths that they know and keep from the plebs (us).

screenshot_20220213-140103_duckduckgo-jpg.24307

For instance, in this...I think Kanye's hinting at that Pete doesn't even have a COCK.

That's the ting, when the Jews advertise you as some priapic monster cocked lothario, its probably the opposite...I mean not small cock, but literally no cock.
I choose to believe that Kanye is a manic billionaire moon cricket

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Kanye is so jealous that Pete was what she replaced him with. Cant believe he played the " She likes giant dicks" dog whistle. I think he thought he would always be able to hit it or she would call him wanting dong. I dont follow what all this is but after seeing posts here I looked into his meltdown and I have to say its pretty funny.