WWAW Joker 2 being a musical with Lady Gaga?

G

I completely agree. Have a Bellucci-ful day.

[URL='https://ibb.co/BcvY83t']
A3-E64-CAC-CA62-4-D6-C-AF25-70-A31-E668852.jpg
[/URL]

God bless you sir, so you’re officially part of the Alliance now?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Are you fucking serious ? Not that I care too much since it was a rip off of two amazing and original movies. In taxi driver and king of comedy.

But as far as comic book movies go it had potential to kind of different. But this is really dumb.

I’m at the point where I sometimes wonder if some of us and a few people I know in real life are the only smart original thinkers left. Like I know every town has a few. And collectively the ratio is 7% smart abstract thinkers 93% completely unoriginal robotic boring bland faggots.

If you question if the world is run by an elite super rich Jewish mafia commission. All you need to do is look at the entertainment/news/pop culture/books. Who enjoys it and who opposes it. To see the truth.

It’s so fucking easy I almost don’t blame them. How could you not when they don’t mind being ruled over and used as slaves.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Good. Stop watching children's movies faggots.

I wish they'd make Batman movies for children. It'd be fun, like the '60s Batman. Instead, we have three hours of the Riddler being an incel serial killer. I wouldn't want a child to watch that. When I was little, we had a deformed Penguin who lived in the sewer and a Catwoman who was thrown off a building and wore a fetish suit. Batman Returns is so quaint today.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I wish they'd make Batman movies for children. It'd be fun, like the '60s Batman. Instead, we have three hours of the Riddler being an incel serial killer. I wouldn't want a child to watch that. When I was little, we had a deformed Penguin who lived in the sewer and a Catwoman who was thrown off a building and wore a fetish suit. Batman Returns is so quaint today.
I remember when Batman returns came out when I was a kid how places like McDonalds had a major tie-in (toys, plastic movie soda cups, etc.) and the movie was so dark compared to the usual entertainment which caused some controversy. Penguin bite off a guy’s nose!