WWAW Joe Rogan's biological father threatening him on TikTok

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
1675229826105.png

WWAW Rogaine being related to the fags from My Chemical Romance?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Holy fuck, I thought tik tok videos were short. The shit that bearded cunt was doing with his hand actually legitimately pissed me off. If someone was gesturing like that at me in person I'd break one of their fucking fingers. I hope that guy fucking dies today. Who the fuck even is that guy? It's Joe Rogan's father and sister and some random hipster wop who talks like a nigger.

You can tell that's definitely Rogan's dad. You can see it and hear it. They both have high-pitched little man voices. Joe's just has a more womanly affect to it because he was raised by his mother and he's a queer.

Also pretty funny that his sister is a big fat scrofa. That's I-talian for "sow." I googled it. Joe wouldn't know that because he turned his back on la famigglio and his I-talian heritage.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
The shit that bearded cunt was doing with his hand actually legitimately pissed me off. If someone was gesturing like that at me in person I'd break one of their fucking fingers. I hope that guy fucking dies today. Who the fuck even is that guy? It's Joe Rogan's father and sister and some random hipster wop who talks like a nigger.

Whenever you see old timer ethnic "whites", you understand 19th century racism so much better.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
The truth is probably in the middle. Im sure whatever his dad was doing in 70s Newark was completely run of the mill, so its kinda dishonest to say he was some abusive guy.
On the other hand, nice abandoning your son, stupid. Anyone that pulls a Tomlinson probably deserves whatever comes their way.

On the other other hand, I kinda want his sister to begrudgingly give me a white knuckle handy while yelling at me to cum.
He definitely smacked Mama Rogan. Probably drank hard too. Italian 70s cop. It doesn't seem like he beat on Miss Piggolini though. The "I heard him beating the shit out of my mom" thing is probably more like "my mom nagged the shit out of him as soon as he got through the door after a long day of dealing with dipshits. She egged him on until he gave her a standard 70s wop slap that he probably told her was coming and then she wailed for 45 minutes like she'd been shot in the stomach."

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Life is a trip! One day you are raising some other man's kids, the next day your estranged brother is dedicating a whole youtube channel to you... He of all people should know, you only get what you give...
They say it was a hoax but he looks EXACTLY like Bills brother. Bill told the guy to fuck off. Idk what to believe honestly.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
View attachment 92743
WWAW Rogaine being related to the fags from My Chemical Romance?
First cousin once removed twice shy, only stupid fuckin "FAMILY IS EVERYTING!!! MADON!" Wops even qualify those people as their family. My disgusting Irish white trash family reproduced in litters and now maybe 3 of us still talk to each other.

So joe lived in Newark with fuckin officer boyardee and they fled to Jewton, Mass? That sounds like a major upgrade in terms of places I'd wanna raise my kid.

I wish he would've addressed joe raising a shine.