• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW jerking off to women you hate or dislike?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I'd also like to state, for the record, that when I was 21 my girlfriend of four years told me she was no longer attracted to me and no longer loved me. I felt nothing but relief. I never think about her when I masturbate or ever really because the sex was pretty bad and I didn't even know it at the time. I think she was molested as a kid. Last I heard she's married now. C'est la vie
What compelled you to type this Rutherford?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Yes that's exactly the point of the question.
it's a bit of a "tree in the forrest" type thing because if you jerked off to them, do you really hate them

however- what does this Hallmark manufactured emotion called love have anything to do with something as primal as the act of fucking

fucking is violent......lets get even more frank here- you ever think of how many children were born from the act of rape in pre civilized times? How many civilizations were made as a result of rape

I don't know if that last sentence was a "rogan" or if it was one of mine

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
back when I was having sex (which is literally a decade ago) I noticed that the hardest I came was from when I would have sex with a black woman

Like I would have that thing where my eyes would roll to the back of my head..

my working theory is that black woman needed to make a lot of kids to work the fields so they have to pull every bit of sperm they can from a dude.....

I point that out because everything with sex is primal......Love has nothing to do with it

...I also pointed it out as a pre-emptive measure to prevent CBS from ever hiring me to be a Sport Analyst

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
back when I was having sex (which is literally a decade ago) I noticed that the hardest I came was from when I would have sex with a black woman

Like I would have that thing where my eyes would roll to the back of my head..

my working theory is that black woman needed to make a lot of kids to work the fields so they have to pull every bit of sperm they can from a dude.....

I point that out because everything with sex is primal......Love has nothing to do with it

...I also pointed it out as a pre-emptive measure to prevent CBS from ever hiring me to be a Sport Analyst
2010 was more than a decade ago

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
it's a bit of a "tree in the forrest" type thing because if you jerked off to them, do you really hate them

however- what does this Hallmark manufactured emotion called love have anything to do with something as primal as the act of fucking

fucking is violent......lets get even more frank here- you ever think of how many children were born from the act of rape in pre civilized times? How many civilizations were made as a result of rape

I don't know if that last sentence was a "rogan" or if it was one of mine
Almost all animal sex is rape, I am sure the vast majority of “pre-civilization” human sex was as well.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
Almost all animal sex is rape, I am sure the vast majority of “pre-civilization” human sex was as well.
also, how much of "pre-civilization" populations (and you guys know where I'm going) were built from the wombs of 13 year olds

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Let's take this concept up a notch. Do you ever jerk off to women AS THEY WERE.. When you know for a fact that they look completely different now?

The forbidden nut. It's like time travel, dude. I jack off to memories of teenaged girls who have been in "mid-30s fat mom mode" for years now.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
Let's take this concept up a notch. Do you ever jerk off to women AS THEY WERE.. When you know for a fact that they look completely different now?

The forbidden nut. It's like time travel, dude. I jack off to memories of teenaged girls who have been in "mid-30s fat mom mode" for years now.
All the fucking time. One of my ex girlfriends recently sent me a nude picture and I asked if she has any from when we dated 8 years ago.

WWAW jerking off to memories of when you were 17? Is that wrong?