WWAW Ihan Omar and AOC getting arrested?

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
What ISNT fake n gay?

I'm at the point I don't even trust the census. Maybe they already dropped us to 500,000,000 and that's why the Georgia Guidestones got zapped. How could you prove against it? It's why I stopped caring. All I do is work out, smoke weed, chill and save up... rinse/repeat. As long as Im taking care of myself Im ok with this shit burning...Just pissed I was sort of 'promised' unspoken of course, a family and happiness while growing up, and now my dad doesn't even acknowledge how much easier he had it compared to me.

You shouldn't trust the census lol they don't know fuck about anything. I was assigned the same abandoned residences daily and many of the names and listings were outdated. I'm convinced I was just helping the FBI update their profiles on people.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Worst part is news outlets are still running with the lie they were “arrested” yet got the equivalent of a parking ticket. But the types that still believe it will tell you CNN is 100% truth and Fox News is 100% lies.

What ISNT fake n gay?

I'm at the point I don't even trust the census. Maybe they already dropped us to 500,000,000 and that's why the Georgia Guidestones got zapped. How could you prove against it? It's why I stopped caring. All I do is work out, smoke weed, chill and save up... rinse/repeat. As long as Im taking care of myself Im ok with this shit burning...Just pissed I was sort of 'promised' unspoken of course, a family and happiness while growing up, and now my dad doesn't even acknowledge how much easier he had it compared to me.
The never will acknowledge it. We evidently “don’t work hard enough” even though housing, healthcare, retirement and education costs are so much higher while wages are flat