WWAW Ihan Omar and AOC getting arrested?

G

“Today I was arrested while participating in a civil disobedience action with my fellow Members of Congress outside the Supreme Court. I will continue to do everything in my power to raise the alarm about the assault on our reproductive rights!”

PerformaTive Kayfabe PR stunt.

G

“Today I was arrested while participating in a civil disobedience action with my fellow Members of Congress outside the Supreme Court. I will continue to do everything in my power to raise the alarm about the assault on our reproductive rights!”

PerformaTive Kayfabe PR stunt.
If i ever get arrested im sure ill be able to hop onto my cell phone and tweet to my following a few hours later. She gets detained for a few hours while some of those J6 guys who at best trespassed or destroyed property have been in jail for months.

Edit: January 6th mob were retards but still the punishment isnt fitting the crime

G

Amazing how all of the female politicians who went to "protest" all got arrested and immediately released. Totally unrelated: they all announced they were going beforehand. This sounds very authentic and not like a shameful PR stunt at all. Really gonna quiet down the constantly growing number of people who think politics are completely fake.

G

Amazing how all of the female politicians who went to "protest" all got arrested and immediately released. Totally unrelated: they all announced they were going beforehand. This sounds very authentic and not like a shameful PR stunt at all. Really gonna quiet down the constantly growing number of people who think politics are completely fake.
Plus there are unpermitted protests in DC all the time and they don’t arrest people. They didn’t arrest those trucker clowns who purposely blocked traffic on major highways. Nobody would care if the street was blocked in front of the Supreme Court, you could just go around to the next block.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Abortion - a reproductive right

maxresdefault.jpg