• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Hazbin Hotel?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
in terms of current Western animated shows, it's probably top 3 in animation.
What are you, 5?
8.16florentiine.7bdf4a53.fill-735x490.png

How am I a "consoomer" when I shit on pretty much everything? lol

Most characters seem to be gay but it's set in hell so it makes sense. I don't agree that it looks like shit, in terms of current Western animated shows, it's probably top 3 in animation.

edit: Instead of just carcrashing me, how about explaining how I am a "consoomer"? You're the one who claimed it. Or are you just a retard that uses words without knowing what they mean?
Bro you start talking about actor and actresses performances like a gushing faggot on multiple movie threads. You're a hollywood worshipping consoomer retard. And it comes off effeminate as fuck too

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Bro you start talking about actor and actresses performances like a gushing faggot on multiple movie threads. You're a hollywood worshipping consoomer retard. And it comes off effeminate as fuck too
Sorry for discussing movies in movie threads I guess. And please point to anywhere where I have been a "worshipping consoomer retard". If anything, I am more critical than most.
Name the other two please.
Arcane, Blue Eye Samurai.
@PogromStallone , what are your thoughts on Bluey? Since you watch faggot shit and all.
Judging by the Bluey thread on here, I seem to be the only person here that doesn't watch it. That's an actual kid's show too.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Sorry for discussing movies in movie threads I guess. And please point to anywhere where I have been a "worshipping consoomer retard". If anything, I am more critical than most.

Arcane, Blue Eye Samurai.

Judging by the Bluey thread on here, I seem to be the only person here that doesn't watch it. That's an actual kid's show too.
Go build a coffee table or something, anything other than watching cartoons. We're trying to save your soul with tough love.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I am going to regret this. But I like almost all Joss Whedon projects, particularly the lesser known Dollhouse and the embarrassing Dr Horribles Sing Along Blog. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone, particularly on here. I don't understand OPs reasoning.
Don't even get me started on my love for Buffy and Angel, lol. I haven't watched either of them in over a decade but I've probably watched through both shows like 15 times each.
And Dr. Horrible isn't embarrassing, it's absolutely great for what it was.
I just think it's a very teen girl mindset to care that much about what others think about what you enjoy.

I am going to regret this. But I like almost all Joss Whedon projects, particularly the lesser known Dollhouse and the embarrassing Dr Horribles Sing Along Blog.
Isn't Dullhouse a fappy fappy fap show?
I would NEVER recommend them to anyone, particularly on here. I don't understand OPs reasoning.
I buy the premise of revealing questionable aspects of your taste and character for the sake of making a spectacle of yourself.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Isn't Dullhouse a fappy fappy fap show?

I buy the premise of revealing questionable aspects of your taste and character for the sake of making a spectacle of yourself.
Me too. But if you'll recall this was like a recommendation. This was like "come on guys, right, everybody?"

And Dollhouse is dystopian cyberpunk thriller disguised as being about prostitution