• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW having to pay $400 just to go to your friends bachelor party?

G

I did it with 2 of my friends. One like 12 of us to Jamaica for the weekend so that cost me a grip for room and flight right off the rip. Coke, drinks, whores not included (although food was, I think I only ate once) the other, one guy rented the mansion in the mountains for the weekend and the other 10 of us all paid into it. Drinks, coke and whores also not included. I brought a quarter oz of blow there because I didn’t want to run out

I thought that was kinda normal to be honest. Idk how else you’d do a bachelor party without spending money. But idk dick my friends are only just starting to get married

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
For a lot of married guys with kids it’s the only chance they have to get away and have fun like they used to do in their early 20s.

Gay jokes aside, it’s usually not like bachelorette parties where the girl is the center of attention and has to ME ME ME for the whole weekend, it’s just about hanging out with the bros and getting hammered like the old days. $400 is a bargain for that, enjoy it.
Chicks have like 5 parties before a wedding and each of them are at least $5k just to book the fucking place

Retards

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
My brothers was a three day thing last year. His buddy best man put it together for him and it was like like 9 or 11 dudes in San Diego in two dope places by the beach that were connected by a bridge between the two. Rooftop jacuzzis. There happened to be a bachelorette party next door. We played a game with them throwing minis from one rooftop to the other. I don't play golf but went with them and road around drinking and hitting a few random balls. Rooftop dinner at some bad ass place. Some club that I bet folks that like clubbing would think was badass. Some former NBA guy was one of the other dudes, brought a bunch of cigars. San Diego has those scooters you can rent and just ditch anywhere, so lots of drunken scooter bullshit. Badass boat party with a chick dj and a bunch of bitches but most importantly fucking amazing sandwiches.

There were supposed to be no chicks anywhere, but the dude that planned it who cheats on his wife all the time invited a shitload to the boat anyway so we were supposed to make sure they didn't wind up in the pictures. Later my wife saw a picture I took one of them snuck into and was asking if that was the dj or one of the food ladies or some shit "I thought there weren't any girls there?" "oh there were tons, so don't tell any of the other wives I guess." You've got a portion of dudes scared there wives will be pissed about the bitches, a portion that were just concerned about fucking them despite their wives, and then like 2 of us who just didn't care either way that knew our wives wouldn't mind bitches around. Not sure if my brother in law ever told my sister about the broads. One of the days I woke up to her calling me saying "I heard about what happened last night" and I'm thinking it's some shit about a girl but she's talking about the fight her husband got into supposedly about him trying to get the other dude to be quiet while I was passed out on the couch but in reality I think my brother in law called him a nigger or something lol.

The best man was staying down stairs sort of away from everyone else, by the door to sneak broads in and out of, but it was also next to the basement garage that I was the only one parking in so going to my car at like 3am the first or second night I saw this one chick in there he'd met at the bar earlier. One of the days I was coming in and had to puke and his sink was the closest thing and apparently I didn't clean it out very well because he was asking everyone who puked in his sink. Later at the wedding he was asking me if it was me in front of our wives and everything and I'm like "yeah, I didn't see anything in your room(wink wink nudge nudge)."

Also kept passing out all the time. Apparently even with blow I can't stay up for days in a row anymore. I even passed out in the club haha. I slept through a fight in the living room. I slept on the party bus. I was like Phil in Waynes World. Unfortunately I don't think I'm in any better shape a year later, I need to buckle down and get back into being able to stay up 3 days in a row shape. I did get sunburned on the boat which takes alot out of you. It also happened to be I think Labor day weekend and I think I was the only one that didn't fly, so I had this hangover drive back to vegas that was fawkin brutal since there was a bunch of extra holiday traffic. Luckily there was a teeny tiny little bit of blow left...

Forum Clout
My brothers was a three day thing last year. His buddy best man put it together for him and it was like like 9 or 11 dudes in San Diego in two dope places by the beach that were connected by a bridge between the two. Rooftop jacuzzis. There happened to be a bachelorette party next door. We played a game with them throwing minis from one rooftop to the other. I don't play golf but went with them and road around drinking and hitting a few random balls. Rooftop dinner at some bad ass place. Some club that I bet folks that like clubbing would think was badass. Some former NBA guy was one of the other dudes, brought a bunch of cigars. San Diego has those scooters you can rent and just ditch anywhere, so lots of drunken scooter bullshit. Badass boat party with a chick dj and a bunch of bitches but most importantly fucking amazing sandwiches.

There were supposed to be no chicks anywhere, but the dude that planned it who cheats on his wife all the time invited a shitload to the boat anyway so we were supposed to make sure they didn't wind up in the pictures. Later my wife saw a picture I took one of them snuck into and was asking if that was the dj or one of the food ladies or some shit "I thought there weren't any girls there?" "oh there were tons, so don't tell any of the other wives I guess." You've got a portion of dudes scared there wives will be pissed about the bitches, a portion that were just concerned about fucking them despite their wives, and then like 2 of us who just didn't care either way that knew our wives wouldn't mind bitches around. Not sure if my brother in law ever told my sister about the broads. One of the days I woke up to her calling me saying "I heard about what happened last night" and I'm thinking it's some shit about a girl but she's talking about the fight her husband got into supposedly about him trying to get the other dude to be quiet while I was passed out on the couch but in reality I think my brother in law called him a nigger or something lol.

The best man was staying down stairs sort of away from everyone else, by the door to sneak broads in and out of, but it was also next to the basement garage that I was the only one parking in so going to my car at like 3am the first or second night I saw this one chick in there he'd met at the bar earlier. One of the days I was coming in and had to puke and his sink was the closest thing and apparently I didn't clean it out very well because he was asking everyone who puked in his sink. Later at the wedding he was asking me if it was me in front of our wives and everything and I'm like "yeah, I didn't see anything in your room(wink wink nudge nudge)."

Also kept passing out all the time. Apparently even with blow I can't stay up for days in a row anymore. I even passed out in the club haha. I slept through a fight in the living room. I slept on the party bus. I was like Phil in Waynes World. Unfortunately I don't think I'm in any better shape a year later, I need to buckle down and get back into being able to stay up 3 days in a row shape. I did get sunburned on the boat which takes alot out of you. It also happened to be I think Labor day weekend and I think I was the only one that didn't fly, so I had this hangover drive back to vegas that was fawkin brutal since there was a bunch of extra holiday traffic. Luckily there was a teeny tiny little bit of blow left...
Sounds like a PFG time!