WWAW hating people on food stamps?

The trashiest people I know are East European babushkas. I held a door for one and she didn't acknowledge me, so I sternly said "in this country we fawkin THANK each other after such gestures" and now she's afraid of me and skipped my condo when she was cooking up some petition against the property managers and needed signatures, lol.
I’ve noticed Slavs aren’t big on pleasantries.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
this is such a silly title because everyone on this forum knows that everyone here (with the exemption of myself) is a blatant, out loud racist....

there is no need to dance around what the OP really wants to say- "who hates N-words (with the Hard R)".........grow a sack op
I’m a pretty non black hating guy, I just think the word Nigger rules!
You see whats happened here is that rich and their media puppets have taught you to hate those below you rather than the people who are really bleeding society, the rich. Food stamps are pennies in the grand scheme and most people on them are genuinely down on their luck, wealthy tax evasion is fucking billions and they spend the savings on fucking food stamp kids. I do admit it's easy to shit on the poor, it's nice to have someone below you to make you feel better.

It’s not even the whole idea of paying to keep the most worthless dregs of society alive that gets me.

It’s not about them being poor it’s about them wasting my fucking time at the grocery store.

G

I’m a pretty non black hating guy, I just think the word Nigger rules!

It’s not even the whole idea of paying to keep the most worthless dregs of society alive that gets me.

It’s not about them being poor it’s about them wasting my fucking time at the grocery store.
Just like theres a 'handciapp' lane there should be a productive/fast ppl lane for people who have appointments, lives, meetings, etc.

btw just get your groceries delivered to you with [URL]https://cornershopapp.com/[/URL] for a $99/yr membership you don't have to pay any delivery fees for any order over $40. Physically purchasing your food and waiting in line like a sucker is so 2019.

The Fuchitive

Just like theres a 'handciapp' lane there should be a productive/fast ppl lane for people who have appointments, lives, meetings, etc.

btw just get your groceries delivered to you with https://cornershopapp.com/ for a $99/yr membership you don't have to pay any delivery fees for any order over $40. Physically purchasing your food and waiting in line like a sucker is so 2019.
Sometimes I forget to grab a bottle of booze that I need for the next day

G

1659806360740.jpeg

G

Sometimes I forget to grab a bottle of booze that I need for the next day
I could picture you standing behind a family of underclass rapscallions who are fumbling, arguing, returning items, showing coupon clippings, not understanding the ESL ugg-luggs from the cash lady...Just pure utter chaos, and you're standing there tugging on your jacket all agitated, huffing and puffin and swearing under your breath [SIZE=12px]"un fuckin-real[/SIZE]"...

G

They should be required to wear a big ass dunce cap that says EBT or some shit whenever they want to use their card so we know to avoid their lines/can laugh at them sooner
They don’t need to. As a former cashier I could tell with about 95% accuracy when someone was about to pull that card out.

The black ones anyways. The white people tended to act ashamed and wouldn’t want anyone to see the card but the jigs would come through with full sheet cakes, steamed lobsters, ice cream and other shit like that. Then pull out that card with their 4 inch long nails and act generally like shitheads.

G

btw just get your groceries delivered to you with [URL]https://cornershopapp.com/[/URL] for a $99/yr membership you don't have to pay any delivery fees for any order over $40. Physically purchasing your food and waiting in line like a sucker is so 2019.
I like to pick my own produce like a human and not get whatever rotten fucked up fruits and veggies some snot nosed 17 year old picked out

The Fuchitive

I could picture you standing behind a family of underclass rapscallions who are fumbling, arguing, returning items, showing coupon clippings, not understanding the ESL ugg-luggs from the cash lady...Just pure utter chaos, and you're standing there tugging on your jacket all agitated, huffing and puffin and swearing under your breath "un fuckin-real"...
Stop picturing me! You don’t even know what I look like!

I guess food stamps make sense. In the UK if you're a muzzie immigrant, single mother, or other assorted dole bludger you just get your weekly cheque to splash on fags, booze, scratchies etc.

Sub working-class people are clearly too retarded to handle their own financial affairs and should be forced to actually purchase items to keep themselves and their family alive.

The Fuchitive

I guess food stamps make sense. In the UK if you're a muzzie immigrant, single mother, or other assorted dole bludger you just get your weekly cheque to splash on fags, booze, scratchies etc.

Sub working-class people are clearly too retarded to handle their own financial affairs and should be forced to actually purchase items to keep themselves and their family alive.
In America our poor people are so stupid we have to force them to buy food or else they won’t! And many still sell their stamps for like 20 cents on the dollar so they can buy dope!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
They anger me but sometimes make me jealous because I pay for my food like a sucker right after they get their hand outs