WWAW gooks stabbing robbers to death?

G

if he was an employee he's an idiot...If it was his property, take the L azn bro, I would go to jail with my head held high. Stupid to post on reddit though.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
if he was an employee he's an idiot...If it was his property, take the L azn bro, I would go to jail with my head held high. Stupid to post on reddit though.

I love when min wage slaves so brainwashed they actually gamble getting their teeth taken out by a desperate junkie.

There is the infamous Gas Station Encounters channel, a quirky gym teacher type guy and his loyal staff of JordanPetersonheads who are willing to die on that hill and confront day laborers over a bag of belvita crackers.

That asian man should not be in jail. We need a serious dose of that Islam to keep this country in check. Or at least some of Mr. Fuji's stab technique. Work ethic and violently low tolerance for foolish activity.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
incels here ironically clapping for a white kid getting stabbed by a minority smh I guess the fantasy of killing children overrides the racism 🤔