WWAW getting buck broke?

G

I've been to prison but it was only for a weekend. I was 16 so this isn't a self-dox. But the intake was pretty shocking. I got hosed down, had to spread my cheeks and got delousing powders thrown on me. I thought that was pretty invasive. But imagine actually serving hard time as a young pretty boy like I was and getting a cellmate like Schillinger. Having him slide that nazi cock up your ass while you struggle and experiencing that moment where you relax your sphinxter to accept it because it's less painful that way. Then in the ensuing months you convince yourself that it's pleasurable to make it seem more like a choice. Then comes the portion of your sentence when you become hyperviolent as a belated response to getting buck broke. Like you relaxed your asshole in the first place as a way to avoid violence . . . then long after the moment has passed and you're a bitch you become aimlessly violent as a way of making up for what you can never get back. Your ass-cherry. Anyways, Louis CK started out life buck broke. He was a pathetic little latch-key kid showing his dick to retarded kids behind a dumpster. No dad. Disturbing to look at. And he wanted to fuck Jewish cougars in Brooklyn. Of course he wants the country to be invaded by nigger rapists because it makes him look normal.
[MEDIA=youtube]d_aSFleUS3g[/MEDIA]