WWAW Gays like Anthony play COD

He doesn't even really like it. Nana just enjoys getting angry and screaming ridiculous obscenities, like "MOTHER'S DICK ASS", "SISTER'S CUNT!" and "ROT BUNG!" over and over again. Now, if he'd channel some of that rage into his show, it might occasionally be mildly interesting, but when he does his podcast he mostly just giggles and titters like a fairy, which makes his whole "anger as a hobby" deal even stranger.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Only thing I remember about matteo lane is he apparently had a meltdown on LOS a couple years ago when big jay said “tranny”. Woke faggot
He kept saying he wanted to leave and then never did lol. I think he was getting half a rod over them asking him to stay and he was trying to fish for apologies, which I think he basically got out of them. Any time anything funny was said for the rest of the show, he'd pout and say shit like "I really don't think I should be here, guys. I know this is what you do and I respect that but I can't take part in it." And then wouldn't go anywhere. It killed the vibe of the whole thing. After like an hour of it I think they all basically said "we don't want you to leave, but understand if you do. No one's trying to offend you but this  is what we do and we know you're uncomfortable." Giving him the out and he never left, he was just a grumpy queen for the rest of the show.

They mentioned it a couple times after and all agreed that the show would have been better if he left because it was tangibly awkward.