• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaw finding suboxone doctor online (trying to quit 💊💨)

G

I fucking hated that nasty fake orange taste subs have. Never was able to get used to it, made me gag and nauseous every single fucking time. Glad I got clean 5 years ago, even thinking of that taste made me fucking shiver just now.

I think I still have like 30-40 of them kicking around in a box somewhere, if I come across them ever I’ll send em over to you if you want em. I tried looking for them awhile ago to give to a friend but I couldn’t find them, but I know they’re around here somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Powell

Hooligan’s hasn’t had meatloaf for more than a yr
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Hell yeah brotherman! Title of the thread had me worried you had sold out. Keep on rock in’!

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
‎
‎
Forum Clout
You better keep up your habit or you'll look like this when you're sober:

165138712-021e72dc-79c3-4dff-8992-68db652e4c4d.png

FezFuckedBabyLove

suboxone in the blunt my ninja
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I fucking hated that nasty fake orange taste subs have. Never was able to get used to it, made me gag and nauseous every single fucking time. Glad I got clean 5 years ago, even thinking of that taste made me fucking shiver just now.

I think I still have like 30-40 of them kicking around in a box somewhere, if I come across them ever I’ll send em over to you if you want em. I tried looking for them awhile ago to give to a friend but I couldn’t find them, but I know they’re around here somewhere.
had a friend who used to shoot those lol nasty shit. I have eaten them several times, a long long loooong time ago I remember just being a boy who didnt do drugs, I would eat 1/16th of a orange sub and itd get me high lol kids used to get super super sick doing them and not knowing how poison they were

Harry Powell

Hooligan’s hasn’t had meatloaf for more than a yr
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Yes. nectar collectors specifically are great for smoking pills out of those little sillicon wax containers.

Used to use a nectar collector setup to do hot rails of meth. Never thought to use it for pills