WWAW faggots putting stickers on their vehicles?

G

When I was a kid I went to the mall with my father. When we got out of the mall someone was sticking pro-life bumper stickers on every car in parking lot including my father's car. My father hit him in the back with a tire iron, had people hold him down, and called the cops and guy got arrested. Later that day my father is in the garage trying in vain to get the pro-life bumper sticker off of his car is yelling at the top of his lungs that it won't come off. I always remember that because a bunch of paint peeled off with the sticker and you could always see the mark years later.
Back in the good old days when you could hit somebody for fuckinng with your shit or being a passive aggressive cunt without being filmed

Reminds me of these guys who need their teeth kicked in like coco cogliano

[MEDIA=youtube]uBTxlGLxZro[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]rbPBh8kbz_A[/MEDIA]

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
I used to live near a guy who had a shitty old minivan completely covered in "pro-life" bumper stickers, I mean literally every inch of the thing. Every time I saw him or passed him on the road I'd just point and laugh at how retarded he looked. Imagine caring that much about anything.
You would never expect a man like him running a coathanger abortion clinic out of his van.