WWAW faggots putting stickers on their vehicles?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
One of the gayest things you can do. I don’t care about your faggot opinions, and you only prove you’re a complete faggot for thinking people should know. The worst one I ever saw was for Cummins. It was a faggot ass giant truck and it said “I’d rather be Cummin than stroking!”. You’re displaying you’re a white trash retard with bad taste. Good job, faggot.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
That sucks. Wanna go smoke a joint and walk around?
You trying to motherfuck my sobriety? Fucking ssssssssssscumbag.
DE58117D-E7DA-482D-BFC6-A67D0EE6F60B.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
One of the gayest things you can do. I don’t care about your faggot opinions, and you only prove you’re a complete faggot for thinking people should know. The worst one I ever saw was for Cummins. It was a faggot ass giant truck and it said “I’d rather be Cummin than stroking!”. You’re displaying you’re a white trash retard with bad taste. Good job, faggot.
Gotta love those tacky sayings. My dad used to love those kinda things. He would put something like that on his toolbox not his truck. He would put stickers on everything. I wasnt a fan. Probably why I dont do that to all my stuff. I had a mini fridge in the garage that would get all the random stickers I got over time.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Gotta love those tacky sayings. My dad used to love those kinda things. He would put something like that on his toolbox not his truck. He would put stickers on everything. I wasnt a fan. Probably why I dont do that to all my stuff. I had a mini fridge in the garage that would get all the random stickers I got over time.
I’m not gonna knock a working man for spicing up his tool box or beer fridge. I don’t see that when I’m driving. A car is another thing. It devalues your vehicle and let’s everyone know you’re a retard.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
When I was a kid I went to the mall with my father. When we got out of the mall someone was sticking pro-life bumper stickers on every car in parking lot including my father's car. My father hit him in the back with a tire iron, had people hold him down, and called the cops and guy got arrested. Later that day my father is in the garage trying in vain to get the pro-life bumper sticker off of his car is yelling at the top of his lungs that it won't come off. I always remember that because a bunch of paint peeled off with the sticker and you could always see the mark years later.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
When I was a kid I went to the mall with my father. When we got out of the mall someone was sticking pro-life bumper stickers on every car in parking lot including my father's car. My father hit him in the back with a tire iron, had people hold him down, and called the cops and guy got arrested. Later that day my father is in the garage trying in vain to get the pro-life bumper sticker off of his car is yelling at the top of his lungs that it won't come off. I always remember that because a bunch of paint peeled off with the sticker and you could always see the mark years later.
did he order the super glue stickers on purpose