• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Ethan Ralph?

I know no one here really gives a shit but he just got beat up in Portugal... AGAIN.

Screenshot_20220525-170648~2.png

Bonus Gunt pic.
Screenshot_20220525-170235~2.png

G

I know no one here really gives a shit but he just got beat up in Portugal... AGAIN.

View attachment 44273

Bonus Gunt pic.
View attachment 44274
oh man I didn't know we had a ralph thread. The video is actually hilarious, he gets his ass kicked and he keeps getting back up and getting his shit kicked in again and again here is a full copy of the stream from the guy whose friend beat him up, unlisted so it wont get taken down, go to like 5:15 or 5:25 for a tighter cut with less context: [MEDIA=youtube]vZMj6FfjUlo[/MEDIA]

here's a copy of the best hits on him to some nice sound effects: [MEDIA=youtube]wJz2dXD1UFo[/MEDIA]

the killer part is that right as he was ending his stream, someone donated the Benny Hill theme song. if this had played as he was getting his shit kicked in I may have died of rib obliteration: [MEDIA=youtube]eKxkGvQXPto[/MEDIA]

4k enhanced screenshots showing ralph becoming chinese after a blow and also his immediate reaction to getting his ass kicked
FTn4W5PUYAAx_h7.jpg

FTn4ZbEaIAEEu4R.jpg

a better shot of his bifurcated gunt
FToUbVwXsAII3rC.jpg

VizioDash

Funny show but he seems coked out of his mind every episode. Seems like only a matter of time before something blows up. Also, that PPP guy needs to take some of their "donos" and invest in a better internet connection and mic/camera.
He lives in the middle of nowhere in Canada, I think it's genuinely the best internet he can get. But you'd think with making all that money he could afford to leave Canada.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
He lives in the middle of nowhere in Canada, I think it's genuinely the best internet he can get. But you'd think with making all that money he could afford to leave Canada.

I dunno, that could be true. But it also seems like an excuse, PPP is borderline retarded and can’t even tie his own shoes. He wears velcro shoes and gets checks from the gov for being autistic.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I dunno, that could be true. But it also seems like an excuse, PPP is borderline retarded and can’t even tie his own shoes. He wears velcro shoes and gets checks from the gov for being autistic.
Where can I find out more about this character, if you Google ppp it's mostly about the pat fraud

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Where can I find out more about this character, if you Google ppp it's mostly about the pat fraud

His KiwiFarms Thread

His YouTube Channel

moleguy9k

oh man I didn't know we had a ralph thread. The video is actually hilarious, he gets his ass kicked and he keeps getting back up and getting his shit kicked in again and again here is a full copy of the stream from the guy whose friend beat him up, unlisted so it wont get taken down, go to like 5:15 or 5:25 for a tighter cut with less context:

here's a copy of the best hits on him to some nice sound effects:

the killer part is that right as he was ending his stream, someone donated the Benny Hill theme song. if this had played as he was getting his shit kicked in I may have died of rib obliteration:

4k enhanced screenshots showing ralph becoming chinese after a blow and also his immediate reaction to getting his ass kicked
View attachment 44356
View attachment 44357

a better shot of his bifurcated gunt
View attachment 44358

That's a woman's purse that he's carrying, btw https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...bag-21nikwhrtgcrssbdythr/21nikwhrtgcrssbdythr

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Google “Ashton Parks asshole and balls” and you should get a few links

His KiwiFarms Thread

His YouTube Channel
damn he looked so good when he was thin, wtf happened to make him stay this way

G

damn he looked so good when he was thin, wtf happened to make him stay this way
He's an e-celeb, they've all got a few screws loose up there and it catches up to them eventually. Despite being so fat, PPP can be pretty fawkin funny so he has a while before people turn on him I think